Minho Darling~

*Key's P.O.V*

Jenny darling you're my bestfriend, I sang along to my favourite song, Jenny by Studio Killers, But there's a few things that you dont know of, The reason this was my favourite song was because it remind me of my feelings for Minho, Why I borrow your lipstick so often, Yes Minho, my bestfriend, group member, and Crush, I'm using your shirt as a pillow case, I wanna ruin our friendship, we should be lovers instead, I don't know how to say this, cause you're really my dearest friend, as I continued to sing along, I suddenly stopped, "BOO!" I jumped, "Yah! Minho!" Minho was laughing, "I scared ya didn't I?" I scowled, "You should know better than to scare me!" "I know Key, but it was HILARIOUS!" I rolled my eyes, "No it wasn't." Minho frowned, "Come on, lighten up, you've been acting like a hard-ass for the past 2 weeks." "I HAVE NOT." Minho stepped back a bit, "I'm sorry, I've just had a lot on my mind for a while." Minho smiled sympathetically, "Then talk to me, you haven't spoken sincerely to me since you started acting like this, we're bestfriends ya' know, you can talk to me about anything." I sighed,"Even if it's about you?" Minho's face contorted into shock, "..Y-yes, even if it's about me.." I looked at the ground, "I'm in love with someone, who I'm sincerely close to, but I know he doesn't love me back." I saw Minho move closer to me, and lift my face up to face him, "I'd be crazy not to." I smiled letting tears fall down my face, "You knew." Minho smiled, and ran his thumb acros my cheek back and forth, "Of course I did, once I pieced two and two together, It just made sense." I wrapped my arms around Minho and squeezed him, "Saranghae." I mumbled softly, "Nado, Saranghae Kibum." Minho kissed my forehead, and held me close, "Minho." "Yes?" "You know that song, Jenny, the one I was singing when you scared me?" Minho nodded, "Ne, what about it?" I smiled, "I re-wrote the lyrics, and dedicated my version of it to you." Minho smiled, and pulled away from me, "Yeah?" I nodded, "Yeah." Minho smiled more, "I love you, Jagi." I blushed, "I love you too, Yeobo." Minho smirked, and pressed his lips against mine, I kissed back and there we stood, until the door swung open revealing, Jonghyun, Taemin, and Onew, Minho and I quickly pulled apart, "Did we...were you-?!" Jonghyun stuttered, "I ship it." Onew exclaimed, "I cannot un-see what I have seen..." Taemin muttered, Minho and I blushed, Minho then walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, then kissed the top of my head and spoke, "Key and I are officially a couple." I smiled, and nodded, Jonghyun then fainted, Onew smiled and congratulated us, And Taemin clapped, then went to help Jonghyun get back up, Minho, Onew and I did the same.