Chapter 4

Kian's POV

"So where are we going.?" Caitlin asked me. I looked at JC and smiled. "I don't know.......CHRIS where are we going.?" JC looked at me clueless. "CHRIS.?!?!" i yelled at him. "Wait huh.?!?" he said pulling a headphone out of his ear. "WHERE ARE WE GOING.?!?" i yelled in his ear. "Minnesota......and OOWWEE" he sounded hurt. "Oh i'm sorry baby" i said apologetic. "Its ok my prince" he reassured me.  I kissed him passionately. We started making out in the back of the car. "EWWEE GET A ROOM" Caitlin yelled at us throwing a candy bar at me. I kissed JC one last time and layed on his shoulder and went to sleep.

                                                                  * 12 hours later (3am)*

                                                                                Caitlin's  POV

I'm bored as hell still driving Kian's sexy ass car, When we finally pass a sign reading...

                                                             WELCOME TO MINNESOTA 

Kian and JC are still passed out in the backseat. "I've been waiting all day for this" i said grinning. I turned the radio all the way up blaring Sleeping With Sirens. "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS WERE HERE.!" I yelled over the music (really loud).   "I'm up i'm up. Turn that shit off" JC said sleepily. "Yah yah i'm more tired than you are" i said turning the radio down. Kian sat up and kissed JC's forehead. rise and shine baby" he told him smiling.  "Its 3 in the morning. I cant shine if the sun isn't shining" he said putting his shirt over his head. Kian (also re-dressing himself) smiled. (You shine brighter than the sun anyway" he said to JC. JC smiled and his cheeks turned bright red. "God your so fucking cheesy" i told him. "I know" he said sounding proud of himself. "Which hotel are we staying in.?" I asked JC.  "Double Tree Suites" JC told me. 10 minutes later i was pulling into the parking lot of a Minneapolis Hotel. "Were here" I told them. We got inside and stopped a few feet away from the check in desk. "So how are we gonna-" "I got this" i said grinning and cutting off Kian. I walked to the desk. I pulled out an I.D. ...

                                         Caitlin Callaway

                                         516 Janalyn Cir Minneapolis, MN 55416

                                         06.02.1997

"Penthouse Suite please" I told the guy at the counter. "Actually our penthouse is-" I cut him off and handed him 5 hundred dollars. "Penthouse Suite for Callaway" I said a more demanding and angry. The man at the counter looked terrified. He picked up a phone and called the penthouse. I dont know what the other line said but i heard his half. "Hello miss Thorne"..."I'm sorry but i need you to leave the penthouse"..."yes bring all of your stuff"..."yes ma'am you did just get evicted"..."well im sorry ma'am you'll have to get over it" I heard "WELL WHATEVER" on the other end. The man hung up and told us to hang on a minute. 5 minutes later a very aggravated Bella Thorne came out of the elevator and threw the keys at the man behind the counter. He handed me the keys and gave me directions to the Penthouse. "Did you just get BELLA THORNE kicked out.?!?" Kian sounded very surprised. "Sure as hell did" I said proud of myself. JC looked at me like i was crazy. "What.? I told you....I got this."