Chapter 2

*Hey guys, so I'll probably be updating quite a bit while I'm here at my uncle's because he has WiFi and I don't have WiFi at my house.. 

So, this story is already a pre-written story that I did on my laptop because I have all the free time in the world and I have nothing better to do when I'm not at work or school or hanging out with my boyfriend lol.. 

I seriously hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter because I sure did just reading it myself. Anyways, I hope you all of you kind ladies and gentlemen enjoy!!* 

When I entered my house, a cold breeze flew in. The back door was wide open and the living room was a complete disaster. The floor was covered in snow and mud, trailing down the hallway. I followed the trail and saw that it lead into the bathroom. There, I saw a squirming figure uncontrollably shake on the floor. I gasped when the person flipped over on their back.

"Kayla!" I shouted.

She starting to puke all over the floor, screaming in agony. "Ch-Chase..?" Her dark brunette hair slithered up as she lifted her head and shakily stared at me. "H-Help..."

I ran out of the bathroom and grabbed a bundle of towels and a large blanket to wrap Kayla around to keep her warm. As I raced back in, she got up and moved herself to puke in the toilet. I wrapped her bare body in the blanket and pulled her hair back in a hair tie I found on the counter. She was probably getting out of the wolf that she was in, shifting back into the same beautiful girl I knew for so long. Her vomit turned into bits of blood, continuously emptying her stomach. I tiled the floor with towels and rushed to the bathtub, quickly turning the knob and letting the tub fill with warm water.

"Kayla, listen to me," I tried to coax her. "Get into the tub if you can, okay?"

She nodded and I walked out of the bathroom, closing the door behind me. I can't believe I found her in my house when I made damn sure that everything was closed and shut, but I guess I didn't shut everything exactly tight. The relief of knowing I found her was making me feel overjoyed. I have to tell Raven. I reached into my pocket and quickly dialed Raven's number.

"Hello?" She picked up.

"Raven, oh thank god." I replied. "I found Kayla."

"Dude, where did you find her?" She asked curiously, but she sounded happy.

"She actually bursted into my house and I found her on the bathroom floor."

"What? I'll be there soon. Make sure she stays warm and don't let her shift either!"

"I have the tub running and hopefully she jumped in by now, but you have to hurry. Bye." I hung up and knocked on the door. "Kayla..?"

"Yes..?" I heard her reply softly.

"Can I come in..?"

"Yeah..." She said as I slowly entered. She had the shower curtain cover herself and I wasn't surprised either. "What are you doing in here..?"

"I just wanted to check up on you. Are you okay?" I asked and sat down on the toilet she closed the lid on. I was happy she knew what to do with my household and what responsibilities there were.

"My stomach still hurts.."

"Do you need the trash can?" I smiled.

"Just in case, yes."

I grabbed the trash can and set it next to the tub. "I saw you last night."

She poked her head out the side of the shower curtain and blankly stared at me. "You did..?"