Chapter 1➵ Sky Diner

12/29/15, Chapter 1 is out. Please Vomment
Tell me what you think about
the first chapter
Comment some names
I could use (boys and girls)
Don't forget to Smile
More and drink plenty of water :)
—————————————————————————

"Diego! Guess what I found!"

I heard footsteps coming from up stairs trailing down to the living room. The once quiet house filled with Chase's voice and the television that played reruns of the old Teen Titans.

"What did you find Chase?" responding with my eyes still glued to the screen.

Mad Mod should really just stop trying.

"I found another diner that makes killer waffles."

"Why do we have to go out at" checking the clock for the time "one in the morning, to get breakfast" I question Chase whose putting on his jacket and struggling to find his phone in between the cushions of the couch.

"Why not eat breakfast one in the morning?" was his only response.

This guy and his waffles, he would literally go to the next town over for waffles.

I turn off the television and put on my shoes. "Fine but I doubt they're that amazing." I emphasized  'that', knowing that he's just exaggerating how killer the waffles are there.

"Hurry up or else I won't buy you strawberry pancakes." I heard Chase yell out from beside my car.

"Calm your five year old self Chase" I said while locking the front door.

"My five year old self can kick your fifty year olds butt."

"I doubt it with these muscles, You'd have to be my mom to defeat me." I playfully flexed my arms, kissing both sides.

"Maybe I'll transform into your mom and boss you around." He said said followed by creepy giggles.

A smile grew on my face, I could tell he was a bit more giddy then usual which probably means that he's the slightest bit drunk.

Drunk Chase plus car ride equals annoying questions and irritated Diego, however Drunk Chase and public diner equals many recorded videos to be shown to the world...okay maybe not the world but for maybe just the crew.

"Chase where is this diner that you speak so highly about their waffles?"

"You know where Alex lives and the first exit by his place?" He asks, I nod my head in a yes motion.

"About ten minutes from that exit, the amazing Sky Diner will present itself" You could here him drooling just at the name.

"This trip to the diner better be good." I said as I started speeding in the quiet streets.

The stars were still out, they were sprinkled everywhere on the midnight blue sky. The big grey ball in the sky followed behind us as I drove on the clear roads.

In return I just got a 'WooHoo' being screamed from Chase whose arm and head are hanging out the window.

As I grew closer to the Sky Diner I saw a handful of cars parked in front of the big, blue attention grabbing sign. Parking the car as fast as possible because if I was a second slower Chase may have just jumped out car.

It wouldn't be his first time jumping out of the car though.

Chase opened the door and we both walked in.

The first thing I noticed as soon as I walked into the diner was the sweet smell and small conversations being held by people that are seated in the booths located near the windows.

With it being dark outside, the place looked brighter. The light blue walls covered with white 'clouds' seem welcoming, Everything connected to the name of the diner; Sky Diner.

Not only was the sweet smell present but also a sweet angelic laugh.

—————————————————————————

I don't own any images that will appear throughout this book.

Have a wonderful day :)