On The Run

@Apartment Building

11:45pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Opening the door to my apartment building making sure I was super quite, as I was  looking around to see if any one had been here I notice that nothing has been touched or move. I have to move fast knowing  that  Phil is looking for me was not good and with Void on the case I would be a dead woman by the next morning. I grabbed a nice size bag in my closet,some clothes, and one of my guns . "Martha speaking...... Hello apartment 35.." I heard from my speaker box, I click the white button on the box to speak to the old woman down stairs patrolling the building " Hello Martha, this isn't really a good time to-" "Yea I know sweetie I just want to let you know that you have some visitors coming up there" "Visitors? can you describe them" I asked while rushing around the apartment getting supplies. " Yea three men, two of them were really big, the other looked like he was on drugs umm-" she explained "I got to go Martha alright" "ok-". *Knock, knock* the knock was close not exactly on my door but nearby ,I looked out of the peep hole to see Void and his men knocking on apartment door 26. "Well don't stand behind me you two idiots, look in other apartments. The old hag didn't tell me what apartment she was in just that she was on this floor." I can't go through the front door , so I open my balcony window and started to climb out of it. *BOOM,BOOM* the sound my door made as it was being bash open. "SHE IN HERE BOSS" the tallest one of Void minions said, I rush down the ramp (example in the picture on the right side/stairs).