Test

Please listen to the song when Kakashi starts to think about Naruto looks

Today is the test....

Lets just say Naruto is hype. He is going to up everybody and prove He's not weak.

Kakashi's pov (did I mention this is when Kakashi was little to...nope...oh well I did now. )

I see a little blond boy walk into the room and immediately the kids start to whisper things about him, so I hear "monster""evil""weak""crazy"demon".

And I don't like it at all not on bit, But the teacher and hokage walks in silencing everyone in the room. "Ok class today we are having a pre-test to see what we know and what we need to start with ok, end I need you all to be on you best behavior because we have a guest.."

Before he could say who it was the students started to whisper and talk. "I wonder who it is....ohh cool.....I wonder..." "ok well if you don't wanna know who it is then keep talking."

That got them quite."we are having an ANUB here to see if he wants to train anybody here ok." with that everybody just cheered and was happy...I noticed the blond boy still standing next to the door so I motioned for him to come sit by me.

As I wave to him some of the other kids notice and wonder why I would want to talk or sit next to him. He comes over and does'nt even react to the pokes and stares he gets, so someone tries...emphasis on 'tries' but he just flips over that persons leg landing in he seat next to me.

"Hi." I say smiling at him. His look brightens up because he realised I just wanted to be nice no mean. "Hey." he replied. Wow was all I could think because his voice was amazing and his hair was so handsome.

His face was just perfect. "So why do you want me to sit next to you. Most people just look away in disgust or try to his me out of anger." he said sadly. "Well I hate seeing people look lonely and you looked like the perfect person to cheer up because you looked how I feel."

"what do you mean. I mean come on its obvious all the girls are in love with you." like me." And the guys wanna be you. So how could you be lonely." " well my parents died, and all The girls  just wanna see what's under my mask." "well ill be your friend. My names Naruto uzumake.""mines Kakashi Hatake."
We shook hands and talked till his name was called. "Well see you on the other side" he said and smiled at me.

Naruto's pov

The hokage walked into the room again and called my name "Naruto your ready for the test." and he winked at me.  I walked into the Test room and saw the ANUB captain. "Naruto you will fight the captain and see how strong you are compared to him." he pulled my ear next to his mouth and said "if you beat him you might get in ANUB and will get that mask I showed you and an ANUB outfit.." I smiled and attacked.

ANUB captains pov

He smiled at me and started to attack. It looked like he was going to do a forward attack but he disappeared. I soon felt arms around my waist and heard. "Never let your enemies get behind you." and I was thrown across the room into a wall. I quickly got up and managed to land a single blow on his arm but was quickly thrown back because he punched me in to gut. He soon was behind me again but this time he landed a soft blow on my neck. All I saw was his bright yellow hair and him smiling in a sorry manner before I blacked out.

Naruto's pov

Don't worry hokage he is alright I just knocked him out. (Remember Naruto is only 5 now) "ok well can you wake him up. Please." I walked over to him and poked a few spots on his neck and he jolted awake. "How was that sir." I said. "Amazing just amazing. Hokage sir I want him in ANUB now please." "yes, ok we just need to get his stuff." he preformed a few had signs and Scroll appeared and he preformed a seal breaking justu and a fox mask and a set of ANUB clothes appeared. "Naruto here put this on and o fetch Kakashi if you want since you are friends I don't mind if you tell him you secret." ok sir ya." I said hyper like.

Kakashi's pov

A new person walked into the class and called for me to go to the classroom.

In the hallway

As I was walking with the ANUB he stopped me. he was as big as me and looked like a kid. "Kakashi its me Naruto." he said taking off his mask. "I got in ANUB by knocking out the captain. You better get in to or ill be sad ok." and with that he walked me into the room and was about to leave when the hokage said." Naruto please do me a favor and make  the kids have a living nightmare but keep your mask on so you go unnoticed." "ok sir." he said smiling.

No ones pov

A random ANUB walked into the class hew as oddly small. "Hi twerps." he said causing a few of the kids  in the class to get a little annoyed. "Who are you."  young girl that liked to pick on Naruto asked. "Well I'm afraid that's classified unless the hokage or a person of higher ranks orders me to tell my identity miss." naruto said smugly. "But I will say this I'm not a person to mess with or you'll be sorry." he said as he twirled a shuriken on his finger. He walked up to the wall and said. "Wanna see something." everyone nodded and smiled. He focused chakra into his feet and walked up the wall and onto the celling do flips along the way."cool. And wow." was all he heard before a certain person walked into the room. "Nii-san." naruto said as he ran and jumped on someone's shoulders." "who are you, the only person that calls me Nii-san is...oh wait I get it ok his." he said a moment of pause in-between his words as he realized who was under the mask. Not to long after another ANUB the same height as naruto walked in. "You."he pointed to naruto." your name is kitsune as was decided by the hokage, mines wolf....who are you on kit." he asked after explaining."ok here's a good time to introduce my self. My names kurama I am kits Nii-san and your new teacher seeing as the hokage cant teach all the time due to his job." "kit,wolf both of you please take off your masks so we can get started." "sorry Nii-san but we're not allowed to unless some knew of higher power tells us to." "naru." sarutobi said as he walking the room. You don't have to keep hiding who you are you can show your true power and what you really look like but first go do what you have to. You to kaka." and with that kit and wolf both disappeared and reappeared not even minutes later. 

Ok thzts my new chapter already please enjoy