Chapter 1:

*Alarm clock ringing* Sophia stretched out yanked the plug outta the wall . She then got up and started her day. She took a shower and got dressed . Then she reluctantly, looked in the mirror . "There's another bruise, " she thought. "Smh, right on the cheek." Sophia took some concealer and put it on , then rushed out the door for the bus .

*At School*

Sophia went to her locker , hoping to avoid Rayan . But it's no luck. "Hey baby," Rayan said. She coldly ignores him. He grabs her arm gently, "Baby, I'm sorry. I don't know what had gotten into me yesterday! Please forgive me." She stood in silence for a moment and then spoke. "Ray, if I forgive you , you HAVE to promise me, no more hitting me. I'm almost out of concealer from all the marks you left me. " Ray said sincerely, "Babe, I promise , no more hitting. I'll control my anger !" Sophia kisses his cheek, "Good, now *closes locker* I gotta go to class. Make sure to meet me 6th period for lunch." 

*In Class*

Sophia walked in to see some curly haired boy sitting in her seat. "Excuse me ," she said, "Thats my seat you're in.." The mystery guy turned around. ' Omg , he's fucking gorgeous ' she thought. "Oh , I'm sorry beautiful, " he said , " I'll get up , as soon as you let me get ya number . " Sophia chuckled at the thought . She knew Ray would be pissed but right now , she didn't care at all . *Writing her number* "Here , haha , can I have my seat now , &' maybe your name?" He said, " Me , my name is Jacob. Hbu ?" "The names Sophia, but um .." The teacher slammed books to get everybody's attention. "Class is starting ! Everybody take your seats! " He yelled . Sophia turned to Jacob and said , "I'll talk to you later, whens ya free period?" Jacob smiled widely, "It's 6th period, meet me at locker 1452." 

*Skip to 6th Period*

Sophia met the new kid , Jacob , at his locker as promised . Jacob smiled widely when he saw her . "Wow, " he spoke , "you actually came." Sophia replied , "What? You thought I wouldn't show up ? Hahaha , I'm not that kind of person.

*Meanwhile at Lunch*

Ray is pacing back forth, getting madder by the second. "Where the fuck is Sophia," he thought, "She says don't forget and then doesn't show up!" 

*Sophia and Jacob*

"Omg , " Sophia announced, "It's 1:25 , I'm late. I gotta go ! Text me." Before Jacob could ask where she was rushing to , Sophia was gone.

*Lunch*

Sophia approached Ray cautiously. He looked soo pissed . "Where the fuck were you??" he yelled. "Do you know how long I been here ?" Ray punched her in the leg hard as hell under the table so nobody could see . "I'll deal with you later," he hissed. Sophia sat crying , and with another bruise added to her collection she pulled out the concealer. She started applying it when suddenly ...

TBC.... 2 comments