Chapter one

Knock knock
"Come on in," I said lazily under the covers.
"Hurry up an get up already we have school remember!" Zayn yelled at me. Zayn if you could not tell is my best friend who I love, and no I don't love Zayn as more than a friend. Me and Zayn have been friends since we were five he's like my brother from another mother and plus I don't roll that way
We have been lucky enough to get accepted to the same university. Which is awesome if I do say so myself.
I groaned and decided to roll off the bed, literally. I looked under the bed and saw that it was really messy. Note to self clean under bed. I got up from the floor and walked across the hall to the bathroom
When me and Zayn found out we were accepted by the same university we decided to save up for a flat, so we wouldn't have to live in a dorm. Our place isn't fancy or anything but I call it home. It has 2 bedroom, a bathroom, a living room, a small dining area and kitchen.
Anyway I did my business in the bathroom then went to my room and changed into a red and black flannel, jeans, and my black high top chucks. I walked down to the kitchen but stopped to see Zayn already waiting for me by the door, keys in hand.
"What don't I get breakfast?" I asked Zayn innocently. "No, now hurry," he said pulling me out the door. Laughing I followed him down to the car.
"Can we stop by Starbucks to get coffee before school?" I asked Zayn once we left the parking lot. "Ugh yeah sure but we are going through the drive thru since we are late." He said without taking his eyes off the road
When we got our coffee I thanked Zayn. "No problem I mean your are paying me back." He replied laughing. I rolled my eyes laughing along with him.
At the school
"Gosh I really don't want to be here." I groaned.
"Hurry up before you're even more late." Zayn told me. I got out of the car and went to my first class.
Oh gosh why history now I absolutely hate history. It's so boring and awesomely enough I have no friends here so it's boring and I'm lonely. Halfway through the class I look down to my left breast and scratch around it's a bandage I put on myself.
OK I know what you thinking and no I didn't have cut under the bandage. In my time now we can't cut ourselves it's against the rules. No one really knows what happens if we cut ourself so really don't know what happens the government just said that there will be some consequences. Anyway on my wrist is actually my SMT a.k.a. Soulmate timer. If you don't know SMT is a timer that counts down the years months days minute even seconds of when you meet your soulmate, the one who you will spend the rest of your life with. I really don't want to know and I really don't care so I've been covering mine up since they year I thought girls were icky but now it's different. I just want to have fun and not worry about if a girl is my soulmate or not. But yeah I would get somewhere looks from time to time but no one ever asked anything about it yet. I've always wondered what they think.
             ~ to be continued