Memories

"Wake up" , yelled my dad as he strolled into my room.
   I rolled over to my side to look at my phone checking the time. My eyes popped out as if I were a fruit fly. It was 5:00 in the morning. It wasn't time for me to get up.
   "My bus doesn't pass for another hour," I moaned not wanting to get up.
   He always wake me up at least an hour before my bus passes. It's so aggravating, it doesn't take me long to get up and get dressed. All I need is between twenty and thirty minutes. I don't cake my face up , I don't go to school trying to impress anybody , and I sure as hell don't have no boyfriend. My daddy don't play that.
   It's 5:40 when I finally decide to get up and start getting dressed. I accidentally over slept even though my dad woke me up. I'm known for missing the bus , so I had to hurry and get dressed and get out the house. The bus doesn't wait for anybody.
   "WAIT! , WAIT , WAit, wait ...." I constantly yelled as the bus passed me up.
   I couldn't wait to get ahold of that bus lady. She always does this to me. I don't see how she could keep doing this knowing that I miss the bus either consecutively or in a pattern. Just last week I missed he bus three days in a row.
   I caught the bus over on the next street. Rolling my green and hazel eyes and flipping my thirty inch Brazilian hair at the bus driver, I took a seat to the back of the bus. I held my tongue keeping from crossing words with the ,

   "potato driving the bus."
   Oops I said that out loud, everyone was looking at me and all of a sudden in the blank o an eye my head is getting punched by the window, and the bus is on side the road.
   A over sized potato was starting to come my way and I just knew it was about to be something.

-------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading...
   Tell me what y'all think.. Please and thank you

New update coming soon.. Signing off for now AKA.DEDDIE