Chapter One

Life. Sometimes I ask myself what it is. I'm just a teenager going crazy because I'm changing in many different ways right?

"Bye mom I'm going over Damien's!" I screamed through the house, hoping she wouldn't hear me. My mom doesn't always approve of the boys I date, she never does. So whenever I go somewhere she makes sure that the place has adult supervision, and she has to have all the names of the people that are going to be there, and it's kind of crazy. When I was little she forced me to take a Sex Ed class at my church! Not so fun, they spent a whole hour on why you shouldn't have sex before your married. I'm still a virgin, I mean I'm only sixteen. I actually think the only reason my mom is so protective is because she doesn't want me to end up like her. She was raped when she was thirteen and ended up getting pregnant. She had an abortion because the thought of her having a baby, not only when she was thirteen, but because she was raped, made her cringe. I mean I love my mom but sometimes she gets a little to protective. By the time I got into the car and drove over to his apartment it was about four o'clock, I was going to miss dinner with my family. But that's okay, my family is crazy anyways! They probably don't want me there anyway.
"Hey baby," Damien said coming over and kissing me. I've been lying to my mom about his age, I've been saying he's sixteen, but really he's nineteen. I just love him to much to be torn away from him because of the age difference.
" I brought pizza!" I exclaimed! Waiting for his response. Instead of saying the usual, "Yay" or "awesome", he came over and kissed me pushing me against the wall. I dropped the pizza onto the table confused. He's never really done that before. "I love you" he whispered into my ear, "I love you too" I said still confused. After about a five minute make out session, we ate the pizza. I was staring at his dark brown hair, and his glistening green eyes, they were like crystals glued onto his face. He looked up at me with a look I've never seen before, "what?" I asked, "have you ever thought about, well you know..." He said kind of shy. "You mean like sex?" I asked still confused, "yah..." He whispered. I went over to him and hugged him, "obviously I have and I want to really bad, but..." He cut me off, "then let's do it right now!" He said with excitement. "Baby I can't, I want to but I can't." I exclaimed. His excitement went away and his head was almost tilted with confusion. "Why not?" He asked, "because I'm still a virgin, and I just want the first time to be special, you know?" I explained. "You know it's not about where you are, it's about who your with." He said stroking my hair. "Okay" I said, I leaned in to kiss him. He lifted me up and carried me to his bedroom, placing me down gently still kissing me.

I woke up the next morning in his bed, I turned over and he was there sleeping. I looked at him, and he woke up. "Hey" he whispered in a sleepy voice, "hi" I said smiling