Kane

Alias: N/A
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Age: 836 years old
Height: 6'2
Species: River Spirit
Languages: (Broken) English, Japanese
Occupation: Master of Kyoko's Bathhouse
Relationship:
Sexual orientation: Heterosexual
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Nationality: Japanese
Skin tone: Tan, becomes pale during the winter
Eye color: Greyish blue which ranges to brown
Hair color: Black
Scars: Many
Tattoos: none ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Personality: Stubborn, quick-witted, demanding, loyal, compassionate, stoic, domineering, faithful, passionate, curious, adventurous ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Oddities/Quirks: Is often interpreted to be rude dude to his honest nature. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Abilities: Shapeshifting, flight, magic, chi control. Telekinesis. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Signature Scent: Fresh water, spring breezes ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Backstory:  As a young boy, his soul was stolen away when he drowned in a river. His soul stayed there and thus he became known as the Snake River. One day, he showed up in the Spirit World, unable to remember his name. As a boy he trained under Kyoko and became the master of the bathhouse. When a young girl came, she helped him remember his mark and thus gain control over himself once more.
By then, the boy had fallen in love with the girl so when she left, he was rather distraught. As he grew older, he took up work with Kyoko and Calcifer on his own terms and took to bedding women in hopes of drowning his memories of his past love. Once more he ascended to master of the bathhouse became notorious for his earned wealth.