Big Man Nicholas

(A/N) Image of Fara
The video is a song called "Even A Ghost Has A Sanctuary" by Famous Last Words. My twin sister just showed it to me and I think it's awesome. If you don't like screaming music then just wait a minute cause it goes back and forth between regular voice and screaming. The screaming voice is actually like its a monster. It's really good so I decided to share it. The intro is really fucking good.

**************************************************************************************

Ambulance Guy POV
I stare in horror at the sight in front of me. We had just got a call saying that there was a report of abuse, but this was more than that. This was attempted murder.

A gurney was quickly rolled in while I bent down, checking for a pulse that I doubted was there. Laying in a pool of blood was a tiny little girl with hair like fresh fallen snow, but blood covered most of it. Her skin was covered in bruises, cuts, and blood.

As I placed my fingers on her neck I felt a very faint heart beat. "She's alive, load her up NOW!" I shouted out before I quickly scooped her up and placed her on the gurney. While the other members in my ambulance strapped her in, I pulled out a oxygen mask and placed it over her nose and mouth.

I sent a quick prayer out to God. Lord, please heal this girl and watch over her. Please.

Fara's POV

All I could feel was pain, but it wasn't as bad as it should be. At the same time it was worse. I shouldn't be able to feel anything.

I should be dead.

But the pain I felt told me that wasn't the case. My body ached all over. From head to toe there was pain, but it should've hurt more.

Slowly I began to notice other strange things. Like how I wasn't on the hard wooden floor of my home in my own blood, but instead I was on a the soft surface of a bed. Noises then began to register as I heard a beeping sound coming from machines beside me. I smelled anesthetic products, like bleach. It was mixed with a faint smell of nature. Flowers.

None of this makes sense. I struggle to open my eyes, but for some reason I can't. That's when I notice the feeling of something covering the bottom half of my face and needles in my arm. I felt bandages wrapped around most of my body. My mouth is as dry as the desert. My head is pounding and I can't seem to move.

The beeping coming from the machine begins to grow faster and the more lucid I become, the more it beeps.

I hear the door to where ever I am slam open, hitting a wall. Loud thundering footsteps work their way towards me. I attempt to scoot away knowing that Daddy's here to finish killing me.

I'm startled when a voice that doesn't belong to Daddy calls out,"Miss, can you hear me, Miss!"

I want to tell the person whose yelling to quite down but all I manage to do is groan. Who ever this 'Miss' is should just answer them already. The yelling makes the pounding in my head increase. I try to open my eyes again. This time I manage to move my eyes but my eye lids stay closed.

After several more minutes of the man yelling at 'Miss' and me trying to force my eyes to open they finally fluttered open but I immediately closed them due to the blinding white light.

"Did you see that? Her eyes just opened!" A female voice yelled. Why can't these people stop yelling. I was used to yelling from my parents but right now it hurt my head.