Ty Crib * Again*

Author POV
As Bri driving she tryna figure out what the hell going on and what they needed to talk about and why could not talk about it over the phone. Finally she arrived at Ty house AGAIN.

Bri~ *knocks on door* open the door Ty!

Ty~ *opens the door* Wassup mama come in sit on the couch mama

Bri~ ok , before we talk about anything im letting you know now that im putting you on child support because we are not together we are DONE!👌🏾

Ty~mann imma keep it 100 with you.... Im 23 years old still in high school tryna make shit work so i can be something in life and not a thug ass nigga tryna sell dope and all that shit and mannn.. Im married Bri.... To a woman named Shaquana and i love her we also got 4 kids together im just going back to school for my kids and show them the right way. Bri you was just something that could take up my time that i could fuck kinda like a toy i just wanted to play with that pussy for awhile mama . And i cant have " my kids" as u say they are mess up my family i love my wife and kids .. Sorry i had to break it down to you like that it was kinda cold but what im tryna say is those kids aint mine you feel me?

Bri~ .. Ty .. But.. You...

Author POV
Bri was so hurt she couldnt even get all her words out correctly .

Bri~ TY WHAT THE FUCK!!! What you want me to do huh??? Huh ??? Raise them by my fuckn self with no dad ?? And tell them what when they get older tell them what you told me??

Ty~ i mean shiiid i can at least help you find the dad you feel me?

Bri~ NO I DONT FUCKN FEEL YOU! ... You know what Ty .. Its all good imma have these babies imma love them and take care of them. I have heard enough for today im gone oh yeaa lose my numba and dont even think about coming to there birth either im out✌🏾️