From India to England

*liam PoV
"where is my watch maa?!"I screamed around looking for my precious watch.
"look on your study's first drawer! How do you manage to forget it everytime!"said my mother or maa in Hindi.
"found it! You're the best maa thank you." I called back.
"Liam come on your cab is here. Time to leave son. " my father was calling me out.
I collected all my luggage and went to the main door to find my maa in tears.
"take care my son. And as soon as you reach the airport inform Sania, she's going to pick you up. And take care of her as well. Tell her we send blessings. And don't forget about the gifts we send. " my Maa said. Uh, Sania my cute little sister, I'm going to meet after so long.
" yeah and as soon as reach shift into the new house. Zayn will join you for Eid and new years. Take good care of both of them and good luck with the new job. I know you'll do great. Now go before you and I tear up as well." my Paa has never been so emotional not even when Sania left to study in England or Zayn left for US. I was deep in thoughts and emotions when the driver started to take out my luggage.
Before leaving he told me not to forgot our country, I laughed it off but I'll miss home a lot.

The flight was long but I had my books, I had made a quick call to my sis and was hoping for a good sleep.

When I got out of the plane cold winds welcomed me. I totally forgot about the cold it can get in December, Delhi's never this cold. I walked out of the airport looking for her.
"Liam bhaiya!! Liam bhaiya!! " I heard a familiar voice scream. I turned around to a little girl hugging me.
"how have you been sweetie? I missed you so much." I Said.
" me too bro. How was the flight? How Maa and Paa? " she inquired.
"they are great, but I don't know the flight was cuz I was sleeping." I joked.
"oh haha bro you sleep so much. Okay so I got this amazing 3 bedroom house for you and its near my campus so win win situation. Let's just go there directly." she suggested.
I nodded and we called a cab. The city is so beautiful.

"here we are sir. This neighborhood is nice. You'll like it here." the driver said.
"oh thank you."
We got out and Sania unlocked the big house, its so pretty. Good choice I tell her. We pick our bedrooms and cook the dinner.
"you remember cooking Indian food Sania?" I Ask.
" yes of course, I love it." She replied.
I showed her all the gifts and snacks Maa sent. She was filled with joy.
We talked for late and went to sleep.

I woke up late and found a note on bedside table.
"I'm going to attend classes will be back late and with all my stuff as I'm shifting so gotta do some formalities. Good morning. Breakfast is in the microwave. Arrange for your lunch.
Love sis"

Hmm even I gotta inform the embassy about my arrival.

*Sania PoV
I hope Liam is doing fine alone. There is so much to pack, I'll just take dinner from the Chinese place.

"bro I'm home. Where are you? How was your day?" I asked as soon as I saw him on the sofa with his phone.
"hey welcome back. Dont even ask it was horrible! I went to the side garden, it was stinking so bad then a cat dropped down my cactus from the garden wall then the garden was covered with wrappers I have no idea how so many things happened. Its like a bad omen." he cursed out.
"Oh my god! I'm so sorry I should have stayed but my classes at uni are very important. Well tomorrow is Saturday so I'll help with cleaning and groceries. Now cheer up I got Manchurian for you."

We had dinner. I arranged all my stuff in my new room and helped Liam with his.

Next day I made poha, just missed it so much, it won't compare to the one Maa makes but its fine.
"good morning. Ohh something is smelling good." Liam says quickly eating with his fork.
"its really tasty, you know Zayn is coming! And he's going to stay with us." Liam told me.
"wow that's awesome I've been missing him so much. I didn't get time to talk to him. Hey let's facetime him."
Liam nodded encouragingly.
"zayni poo" we screamed when he picked up. "how are you? When are you coming? "
"hey Liam bhaiya, Sania di nice to see you both its been so long. I'll be coming in 2weeks "
"I'm so excited!!" I exclaimed. We talked about everything and Liam was giving us updates from India.

After the call we starting all the cleaning, it was a long and tiring task and the backyard was the toughest it was stinking and all the mess of plastics and everything made me so angry.

*Louis PoV
"hey lou what are you doing here? " Niall asked.
"nothing just staring at getting new neighbors working." I replied.
" woah that guy is so hot and his tan, look at him all sweaty even in this cold." he said eyeing the well built guy. Umm ya he did look handsome and hot.
"Niall who are you talking about?" Harry said looking at him "if you cheat on me with him I swear to god I won't forgive you. But lou just look at that beauty with him, she's so pretty." harry said.
Yup, she is all I'm staring at.
"Hazza if you cheat on me with that girl I swear to god I'll eat you. Whole" Niall said seducingly.
And then Harry bent towards him and bite his lips saying never.
"Uhh guys, no kissing in front of me. Go get a room." I told them.
"yeah Harry let's go to your room." Niall said pulling his collar.
" umm after I welcome the neighbors okay." typical Harry he has to do the sweetest things doesn't he.
" Louis you coming, you'll finally be able to talk to the girl who have been staring at. I felt blood 🏃running to my cheeks. I nodded and followed him.
"wait! " I said. Narry, my name for them, stooped and looked at me.
"Uhh i just remembered that day I had peed in their garden bcuz i didn't know that people have come here, and I was drunk so I smashed the beer bottle there and created much more mess." I was embarrassed.
" do you want to apologize to them?" Harry asks.
" no way are you crazy, let's just talk something good for them and invite them for dinner they must be very tired after all the cleaning." I Suggested.
"very well Louis. You have been staring for a while." Niall said and they both started chuckling.

We took some cookies with us. Harry rang the bell. The door cleaked open and there stood the beautiful girl I've been eyeing. She looked even better up close.
"yes?" she said oh so sweetly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So how's it? Just something that popped up after I watch bajirao mastani, I mean that movie made me stir up. So things I should clear up -Liam, Sania and Zayn are siblings, they are Indians. Their mother is Punjabi and father is Muslim. They follow both religions but officially Hindu. They grew up in Delhi and in a conservative household you might find the views narrow minded or outdated but truth is the truth.
So Liam is around 25, Sania is 22 and Zayn is 21. All have Malik as their surname. Niall and Harry are a couple and Louis is Harry's roommate and best friend.
Bhaiya is brother and Didi or di for short is sister in Hindi, its used for elders to show respect.
So yeah enjoy.
Sami
Xoxo
All the love
Comment vote whatever