Prologue

Authors note:
Thank you for the wonderful cover AyaneMia! I really appreciate it! Arigato Gozaimasu! ^^
******************************
Prologue

Falulu's POV

"Hi!" A voice woke me up.

"Huh?" I asked. "Where am I?"

"You're in the PriPara system. You're one of the system." The blue-haired girl said.

"Why am I here in the PriPara system? Also what is PriPara?" I asked. Thank goodness she didn't easily became irritated.

"Because you're a vocaldoll. You are made because of the girls that are dreaming to be idols." She replied. "You will go to PriPara until all the idol dreams of the girls will become powerful and make your own Priticket." (I don't know how to put it in words....)

I shot a questioning look. She still didn't answer my other question.

"Oh, on the other hand, PriPara is a place where girls become idol and aim to be a divine idol." She said.

"Divine.... Idol?" I asked.

"Divine idol is the highest rank in PriPara." She explained. "You need to perform many lives or participate in contests to achieve this rank."

A silence came. It became really silent before she said something.

"You're a vocaldoll and you are also a holder of the Prism Voice. All the girls that aren't given tickets are going to have faith in your lives." She said in a serious tone. "You are made to grant dreams of girls. But nothing else. You can't snap friend tickets to others."

"Prism voice?" I asked.

"Prism voice is a legendary voice that some girls hold. Its really rare to hear a girl with a prism voice." She replied.

"What is a friend ticket?" I asked once more.

"A friend ticket is what you snap to your friends like a trade. They will give theirs and you will give yours."

"Oh." I said. "What are friends?"

She chuckled. "You really don't know. Friends are people that are close to you. They are always there when you are facing trials, or will support you with your decisions." She grinned while saying. Maybe she has friends. She knew this things.

"Do you have friends?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wonder what they are doing right now." She replied.

"Where are they?" I asked.

"They are somewhere in my heart." She replied.

"You left them?"

"No. I didn't. I'm here because I have a mission. I need to leave them behind." She said. "But don't worry, I'll come back there and check on them."

I really wonder what is a friend. Close, support, that's the words that is stuck in my mind. Friend, friend, friend, friend...

"Oh, I have to go now!" She said.

"Wait. What's your name?" I asked.

She grinned then said, "Ibara Rinne."

Ibara Rinne... I will never ever forget that name...

~Falulu

******************************
Its so short! Gomene, I'm new to drama. I really am trying my best. Hope you like it?