Four

Angela
"Wait what?" I asked Leo who was driving. He nervously tapped his fingers on the wheel. He coughed awkwardly, "I do like you," he said vaguely not going into detail. I stared at him in shock.
"but I don't want us to make a big deal out of this. Because if we have mutual feelings I want to take things slow. I don't want to rush things, Angela." He told me deliberately.
"I absolutely agree!" I said cheerfully hoping to lighten the mood. Leo looked over at me surprised. I shrugged my shoulders, "what?"I said shyly.
"you feel the same way don't you?" Leo questioned me hoping to get the truth. I nodded my head slowly. He chuckled, "who would have thought that my son's nanny will also be the women I like." Leo said loudly, causing my mom to wake up. Leo turned up the music, pretending nothing happened. My mom got of her belt and turn down the music.
"Now what's going on with you two?" She said pointing to Leo and I.
"Might as well tell you the truth since I'm a bad liar." I slapped Leo on the arm lightly. He looked at me getting the memo.
"Oh yeah," Leo scratched his head while driving.
"Angela's pregnant."
My mom looked at me with wide eyes, she was patronized. I slapped Leo's shoulder again.
"Ow! What did I do?" He told me plainly, I looked over at him pointing to my mom.
"Is this true?"
"No mom, Leo's just a really bad liar." I said groaning. I rolled my eyes at Leo who was now chewing gum.
My mom sighed in relief, I looked over at her wondering why she was sighing. She told me she wanted grandchildren.
"Mom why are you sighing. Don't you want grandchildren?" I told her bluntly. She nodded her head, "oh honey, of course I do. I just want you to enjoy your young life while you still have it. Patience." She said to me, looking over at my dad who was loudly snoring.
"Okay." I said moving on from the topic. Thanks to Leo, it was brought up.
"Now what were you two discussing before I woke up. Now don't worry I won't tell Earl. He's obviously very deep in his sleep." My mom said causing Leo and I to chuckle.
"We were discussing our romantic feelings towards each other," Leo said plainly giving my mom an answer. My mom nodded enjoying this conversation, "and what are those feelings exactly?" She said making me blush. I looked over at Leo and informed him to answer the question.
"Yes we are aware of each other's feelings towards each other, romantically. Our relationship did not change, we both are in agreement to not rush things. Patience." Leo said quoting my mom.
My mom looked over at Leo surprised, "hey I listen to things too!" Leo said defending himself.
We both laughed at Leo who was tired of driving. I looked over at my mom nodding. She nodded back, "Leo why don't I drive for the rest of the trip. You need some rest. Don't worry I'm not a bad driver." I said generously told Leo, he handed me the gps and the keys to his audi. He instructed me on how to use the gps.
"It's fine Leo! I won't break it."
"Okay I trust you." He told me handing me the keys to his audi. He ran to the passengers seat quickly.
"I'm on the wheel now. So buckle up tight!" I teased.

---
"We're here!" I announced to the heavy sleepers who continued to snoor and drool. My dad being the only one drooling.
I heard Thiago giggle, I looked over at him and he was laughing at my dad drooling. "Ew gross," I said pointing to my dad. He continued to giggle.
"Thiago, help me wake them up," I told Thiago,  quietly. I got up out of the drivers seat and unbuckled Thiago.
                  "What's your plan, buddy?"
                   "Just give me you phone," I handed him my phone. Hopefully, he wasn't snooping. His fingers raced up and down the small screen. I grew impatient until I heard a fire alarm coming from my phone. I laughed along with Thiago.
  "Fire!" My dad said running out of the Audi shirtless. My mom and Leo turned around to see Thiago and I grinning.
   "What we had too! you guys wouldn't wake up!" I said defending myself.
"You're really one of a kind, Angela Sullivan." Leo teased, holding Thiago now.
"You're really a cliche, Lionel Messi." Leo looked at me surprised, giving me a kiss on the cheek.
"Earl! It's fine! Thiago and Angela were just pranking us!" My mom yelled to my dad who was shivering in the cold. I ran over to him and handed him his jacket.
   "We should go check in the hotel." Leo told us, grabbing suitcases out of the trunk. My dad helping out as well.
   Thiago grabbed his small suitcase that was filled with toys. He looked so cute rolling it around.
   My mom and I walked over to the desk to check in and get our rooms. "What name is it under?" The girl said sweetly.
    "Messi." I said simply earning looks from the girl.
   "Okay a suite with a king sized bed and a extra room for children," I nodded my head, she continued to do stuff on the computer.
    "Along, with a suite. With a king size bed."
    My mom and I agreed to these terms. My mom nudged me in the shoulder, "you do know you'll be sleeping with Leo." My mom said causing me to gasp.
     "Leo!"
    "Angela? what's going on." Leo told me, worriedly.
      "I don't know if it's a mix up, but we might be sleeping together. Not you know. Literally." I told Leo, he had a smirk on his face.
  "I thought we could sleep together." Leo said simply.
   "you said you wanted to take things slow!" I told him walking with him.
   "I want to get to know you in this trip." He told me walking off with my dad. So by taking things slow we're really just taking Lionel Messi's version of slow.

☁️

     Thanks to this trip, I have more ideas! for Thiago, Angela's parent's, and Leo and Angela!
    Thanks for reading!