Chapter two.

•Meech•

"Shit" i said as Taylor took my phone . Luckily for me she locked it and threw it on the bed before sitting on my lap.

"Hey baby" she said kissing my cheek.  I laughed

"Don't call me baby. Girl I'm daddy"  I said holding her waist .

"Well Daddy didn't answer any of my text messages so " she said rolling her eyes but still hanging on to me .

I kiss her. " I'm sorry baby I was on Twitter interacting with my fans you know how that go"

"Whatever don't let it happen again baby" she said standing up. She started to walk out but abruptly stopped and turned around.

"Oh yeah" she said smiling "what ever girl that was in your phone that had you saying shit when I took it, is not better than me" she added turning around making her ass switch hard.

"Shiieeet that's all I need" I said looking at her ass. Soon as she was out of sight I looked around the bed for my phone so I could tell that hoe with the pretty titties in my dm that I ain't mean to send that heart emoji. Finding it near the bottom of the bed I hit the power button only to see my notifications were piling up. Attempting to go to the dm I clicked on her name then stopped to see what she said back. Seeing multiple pics and messages from her I scrolled to the beginning.
"Oh you like that?"
"There's way more where that came from daddy 😏"
She sent a pic of her nude and faced sideways arching her back.
"Da hayel...oh my god" I said looking at the pic she sent.

"I want you to fuck me so hard daddyMeechie 🍆💦"
She sent a pic of her pussy.
"😛😏"
"Where you go cat gotcha tongue?😼"
She sent another pic of her pussy but at a different angle.
"Thinking of you makes these lips drool Meechie"

Sighing as I read the last message, this girl was a whole different type of wild, I started typing to tell her what she doing is a hell no.

"Aye look tho you hella wild but I ain't even mean to send that heart emoji"
" 😉😉😉😉"
She sent that back and made me hella confused. I just sighed and exited out the app all together .