Aaron Carpenter - Q&A

Today was the day. I was going to be on a YouTube video with my boyfriend Aaron.

-Are you ready, babe?- Aaron asked me. I nodded and he sat on the floor next to me, he kissed my forehead and I smiled at his sweetness.
-What's up? Today I'm filming a Q&A with the questions I asked you to send me on twitter. As you can see I have a special guest: my beautiful girlfriend Y/N.

-Hey guys!- I waved smiling. He hold my waist gently.
-So let's start!- he grabbed his phone- first question: How was your first date?

-It was amazing, we watched The Vow at his house while cuddling and then we made dinner together, well... We tried. We burnt it and we ordered Chinese food- I was smiling remembering it and laughing at the mess we did at the kitchen- Aaron was wearing a red hoodie, blank jeans and red vans.

-And you were wearing a flowers dress, which got dirty so I gave you my hoodie. It looked giant on you but you were really cute in it, as always- he stopped and kissed me, he smiled and continued- When we were watching the boring film- he laughed- I couldn't stop staring at her because she is gorgeous- he kissed my cheek and I blushed- and I realized she was braiding her hair while watching the film, she keeps doing that nowadays.

-Next question!- I shouted- ow, one for me: who's your celebrity crush? Mmm... My boyfriend -I said giggling.
-No way baby! You didn't answer properly. Who is your celebrity CRUSH?
-Okay, I have a lot haha... Dylan O'Brien, Colton Haynes, 5SOS...- Aaron pouted- But I love you more- I kissed his cheek and he smiled.

-Who's the most likely to get jealous?- Aaron asked.
-Well, I am used to see him with a lot of girks but I trust him so I hardly ever get jealous... But we hang out with his friends who are usually males so I think the answer is him.
- I have to agree but you're beautiful and boys usually stare at you and I can't permit that- he said smirking.
-I know but I am yours baby- I said hugging him.
- I am yours too sweetheart. I love listening you saying that- we kissed again.

-What thing do you like most about each other?- I said looking up to him- well, I have to say that I love how much you care for me and you are always there for me, it's me and you against the distance but we always win.
-In my eyes you're pure perfection and I love everything about you.

We finished the video and Aaron was editing it while I was on my phone. I felt a pair of strong arms on my waist and I laid on his chest.
-Babe, you're the most beautiful girl on earth- he kissed my neck several times and I laughed- oh my God babe, you're so ticklish- he started tickling my waist and I couldn't stop laughing.
-Aaron please stop!- I begged him, he was enjoying it more than me- I'll do whatever you want!- he stopped, his fingers still on me.
-Really? Whatever?- I nodded- kiss me- I took his face and we kissed again and again. His arms were on my back. The kiss was getting more and more heated and he touched my bare skin when someone entered the room: Cam, Nash, Nate, Sammy and Taylor. We stopped and I his my face in the crack of his neck. I was sooo embarrassed...
-We came here to know if you wanted to hang out but I see that you have better plans!- Nash said smirking and they left.
-Use protection!!- Cam shouted.
-Oh my God... That was so awkward- I said.
We cuddled and fell asleep on the couch, in each other's arms.