Chapter 1: Another surprise

LAURA'S POV

"Beep"
"Beep"
"Beep"

"Oh fuck off alarm clock! Why must you have been invented?" I screamed into my pillow.

Why I am up at 5 O'clock on a Monday morning you may ask? Well me being only 17 years old, I have to go too school, because in this day and age you have to finish school to get a proper job.

I got up from my bed and switched on the light. As my brain woke up I suddenly realized that the floor is ice cold. I ran towards my slippers and quickly pulled them on.

''Ah, my warm and fluffy babies, I missed you.''

I made my way to the bathroom and turned on the shower. I stripped  and stepped in. I let the water run over my body. Washing  in my vanilla scented soup and with lavender shampoo and conditioner. I love the smell  of them together! It reminded me of my mother...

Oh how I miss her!

After I brushed my teeth,  I finished with my morning routine. Once I am done,  I walk out of my bathroom and into my walk-in closet.

I decided on wearing my short-shorts  . I put my chains on my jeans and at the back one of the chains states 'Daddy's girl'.  I take out my white crop top that ends a few inches above my belly ring. On the top there are two guns and a skull in the middle.

Have I mentioned I like skulls? No?  Well then, now you know.

After dressing I take my belly ring that matches my chains and put it in.  Before walking to the kitchen,  I put on some black eyeliner and red lipstick.

What?  I like being outstanding!

Before leaving the mirror, I put my long brown hair into a messy bun with bangs on the side of my face.

In the kitchen I take my morning vitamin and my vitamin shake.  Looking at the time it's already 7:15. School starts in 15 minutes!

"Oh shit! " I said before drinking the last bit of my shake.  I grab my keys, bag and phone and ran to the elevator.

Another thing.  I live in Las Vegas! And in an apartment.

After pushing the elevator button I quickly put on my converse and leather jacket that has wings glittered on at the back.

Once I get to my car, I open it up and start my black and blue Lamborghini. On my ride to school I got a text from my best friend, Jessica Brown. We do Street fighting together so that's how we met.

Jessica: Hey bbe! I don't think u re ing 2 like what I jst heard!

Laura: Hey Jess! Fuck it nd tll meeee!

Jessica: I jst heard tht Barbie hs found a new man.  But the thing is he is a gangleader and he is asking 4 u. Barbie is giving me a glare because he just shooed her away!

Laura: Not another GG! I H8 it tht they re always looking for sex!  Tell him we will meet him at lunch on the ff.

She replied with an "okay, see you later!" and that's when I stopped at. Hell....  I mean school. Guess this day would go different because of the gang drama again!

This day can not get any better!

A/N almost everyone skip!

The car that is on the side is her car.

This book has invaded my brain so I am kindoff stressed about my other book: The Werewolf Secrets.

Any thoughts about this chapter so far?  What do you think will happen when she meets the gangleader and will she just tell them off like she did the others?  What do you guys think the new gang will reveal?  Will she ever open herself to someone? 

Write your thoughts! 

Comment
Share
Like

Love you all! 
-Baby*