THIS IS THE PORN PART.

{I wrote this from boredom and it is not at all expected to be treated as any kind of high quality fan fiction}

~~~~~~

After a steamy dinner filled with lustful stares across the salad bowl, John and Sherlock have come home to fulfill their deepest urges

~~~~~~

John watched his love fumble with the keys to their apartment until he couldn't take it a second longer.

"Sherlock, just give me the damned keys!"

Sherlock reluctantly handed John the keys, awaiting the events that would unfold when inside.

The couple burst through the doors and hastily hung their coats. They were barely into the living room before Sherlock pounced on John, and in a hot mess of kissing and groans managed to remove all of their clothing.

"How many times have we made it to the bedroom?" John panted in between kisses.

"Three," Sherlock spoke his answer into Johns neck before briefly braking away to add; "Although once we made it to the doorway."

Giving up on their efforts to talk, both men channeled their energy into the pleasure of the other. John reached around Sherlocks back and traced his nails down the spine of his lover in the way that made Sherlock moan from sensation. While Sherlock was lost in the touch, John took his chance and rolled the pair over so that Sherlock lay panting under the doctors firm hold.

"I am going to fuck you until you can't walk," John growled into Sherlocks ear.

Sherlocks body began to shake in anticipation of his partners promise.

"Please! Please John just take me!"

But no matter how much he begged, John was going to take his time with this.

John reached his hand underneath the sofa that was to his right and retrieved one of the many bottles of lubricant that were scattered around the flat. He slicked Sherlocks opening and began to ease his fingers in and out until Sherlock was prepared for John.

Sherlock laid on the ground, writhing as lust overcame him. not soon enough, John pushed his length into the detective and was enveloped in the warmth of Sherlock. The couple established a rhythm and before long John was brushing against his lovers prostate and with every thrust Sherlock came closer to release.

John was about to go over the edge and he knew Sherlock wasn't far behind. Reaching down, the doctor grabbed Sherlocks shaft and stroked to the same rhythm as his thrusts.

"Come for me Sherlock"

As soon as the words escaped Johns lips, Sherlock reached orgasm, sending lashes of cum across the stomachs of both men. The pulsing of Sherlocks muscles around John were too much, and he found his release inside of the detective.

John collapsed on top of Sherlock and the couple lay there in each others embrace savouring the heady bliss that followed their climax.