AU: BADEND

Hello everyone!

So, I'm a huge turtle fan and ever since I started reading @hope_forever_18's turtle series, I've been obsessed. Destiny is by far my favorite character.
So I decided to write a AU BadEnd, since we all know how many alternative universes there are. 

This will contain a character's death so you know, so read at your own risk.

I want to thank Hope for being such an amazing writer! I hope you like this.

~~~~~~~~~

Eight shadows fell from the glass ceiling, each one of them landing inside the shadows on each side of the room. A raven-wolf girl was folding her wings, looking around for potential threats that may or may not have seen them arriving.

''Remind me again why we are attacking head on?'' A blonde girl's voice asked, drawing her whip.

'' Because, Annalise, he have more than enough mutagen to mutate the whole city.'' A blue masked turtle replied, his eyes white as he started to walk towards the double doors at the end of the room.

''Yeah, right.'' Annalise said, shaking her head as she followed the others.

The red masked turtle walked up to the left side of the doors while the purple one walked up to the other side. A cyborg girl stepped inside the light, her wires moving around in her head, looking at each turtle before moving next to Destiny.

'' On my mark.'' Leonardo said, nodding towards his brothers that gripped their weapons.

Destiny, the wolf-raven, and her black dressed friend Taylor gripped their weapons as Annalise tried to get her belt not to slide down her hip on her left side, since it was way to big for her.

The yellow masked turtle looked towards his brother, and as Leo nodded, the red masked turtle and the purple masked turtle, together with the yellow masked one, kicked the doors open.

Raphael, the red masked turtle, jumped inside, ready to kick any butts that was in the way and Donatello followed his lead. Leo jumped, making a front flip as his yellow masked brother, Michelangelo, landed next to Raph. Leo landed on the exact time as Destiny walked inside the room. Sarina followed her lead and ran up to Don, her goal to keep close to her boyfriend.

The room pretty empty, except the two green containers that the opposite side of the room. A throne was placed in the middle of them and a metal masked man was stroking his armrest as his daughter raised her eyebrow.

''The turtles and their friends.'' Shreddar spoke, standing up as the glass above them broke and Bebop and Tiger Claw landed on the floor in front of them.

'' Shreddar.'' Leo hissed, taking two steps inside with his katana in his hands.

''So nice of you to join us.'' Shreddar said and Destiny could almost see the smirk he had on his face through the metal mask.

'' Cut the act, Shreddar.'' Taylor hissed, drawing her two knives from her belt.

Kaira shifted from one foot to another, looking Annalise straight into her eyes.

'' Annalise.'' Shreddar spoke. '' I do not much care for traitors.''

Annalise spat and narrowed her eyes.

''Go to hell.'' She hissed.

'' Very well.'' Shreddar said, sighing. '' If it's a fight you want, I will not disappoint you.''

He then picked up a remote from the armrest and aimed for them, pressing a button.

Destiny let out a yelp as the ground beneath her started to move and two platforms, one under Destiny, Annalise, Raph and Mikey and one under Don,Taylor, Mikey, Leo and Sarina, started to move upwards.