Chapter 10

:Nicole pov:
I woke up in a cell. Not knowing where i was I started to scream until I heard a door slam. Scared i went to the corner and curled up into a small ball hoping whoever it was didn't see me. When the cell door opens a very tall handsome man walks in and closes the door back. "What am I doing here?" I asked. "You should know where you are and you deserve everything thats coming towards you." Said the unknown man. i look at him and asked, "Who are you?"
"Why should I tell you?" said the stranger. He came up to me and pushed me against the wall and he stared at me for a second then he kissed me. I didnt kiss back and that got him mad and he slapped me hard across the face. As fast as he came through the cell door he left me there to cry and wonder what i have done wrong to deserve all this.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Mason pov-
After i left the cells i went to where i could calm down and i went to a girl I've been with on and off again Brittany.When I get to her room i hear moans coming form the other side of the door. Mad i go to the woods and go for a run to cool off.  When i phase my beta told me through the mind link that  a pack has forced their way into my territory. I had a feeling that it was Nicole's pack to rescue her.  I go to the  prison and grab her and i have a plan to see what her pack will do.