Please Help

" I need a lawyer. Now." I said confidently with a hint of nervousness in my voice to the lady standing in the door way.

"Is Annalise Keating home?" I tried to look around behind the short, blond haired lady.

"Go home. We aren't taking any new cases right n-" A loud piercing scream coming from a teenage girl interrupted the lady's sentence. When I turned around to see the source of the noise, I heard more screaming. I watched as a man ripped an axe out of a girl's arm and then throws it. The axe flew through the air. The lady quickly shut the door and the axe drilled into it. The blonde haired lady slowly opens the door just enough for me to squeeze in.

Annalise walked down the stairs. "What is going on Bonnie?" A man with a beard appeared around one of the corners near the stairs.

"I'm not taking any new cases right now."

"Some man just pulled an axe out of a teenage girl's arm and threw it at her." Bonnie said while pointing at me. The guy with the beard looked up at Annalise. She stared at me for a minute.

"Frank, get everybody over here." The man with the beard nodded and walked off into another room.

"So will you help me?" I asked desperately. Annalise walked to the bottom step.

"Let me hear your story first. Then we will decide."