What do you think?

Annalise turned around after I finished telling everyone my story. "Well.. Do you think we should help her?" I studied each of the five students faces. There was another guy with a beard but his wasn't as bushy as the one I saw before. He had brown/black hair and dark eyes. The girl standing next to him was wearing a cute white dress and very expensive earrings. She had dark skin and silky black hair. She was so pretty that I wondered why she wanted to be a lawyer instead of a model. My eyes traveled to a guy sitting down. He smirked at me and wiggled his eyebrows. Being very disturbed, I decided to study the ground instead of the students.

"Why haven't you gone to the police?" Annalise turned to face me.

"I did, once. They didn't believe me because I told them about a week before Halloween so they thought it was all fake. I haven't tried sense." I looked up at Annalise. She stared at me for a while, then turned back around. It was dead silent for a few minutes with everyone looking at me, Annalise, or their notes.

"Well?" Annalise seemed to be growing inpatient. Everybody in the room already knew she had made up her mind, but she wanted to hear what the students would say.

A girl with dark hair with greenish eyes stood up. "I think we should help her. Their are no signs of her killing or helping. I think she is not guilty and we can prove it." Annalise nodded.

"So only Laurel has an opinion on this case?" Annalise seemed annoyed.

"Uh I think she is not guilty," He winked at me and I felt uncomfortable. The guy looked down at his notes, "she clearly could not have done it because their are seven alibi that says she was working her shift at the mall when it happened." He sat down.

"I'm Asher by the way." And winked.

"If she didn't do it then how are her fingerprints all over the dead bodies." His dark eyes stared right into mine. He didn't even bother to stand up.

"Somebody could of set her up, Mr. Walsh." Annalise Keating pitched in.

"Everybody go home. I want better answers tomorrow. You," Annalise pointed at me and I stood up, "my office now." Annalise turned and followed her to her office. All of the other kids began gathering their belongings.

"I am taking your case." She said as I shut the door. "Not because I don't think you did it, but because I think you know who did it. But you don't want to tell. Is that right?"

I looked down at my hands. I twirled my ring around.

"Who gave you that ring?" Annalise asked. I looked up at her.

"Oh it was my sis-" I paused, "foster sister. She was the only one who cared." I glanced back down at the ring.

"Was it," she nodded down at my ring. I sighed.

"She didn't know what she was doing... She just was trying to protect me,"