Chapter 01 *Unedited*

^Pic is of the Alpha/Alec's wolf^

*** 

"Get here right now, Dakota! The whole pack's waiting!" Dad shouts from the front door. I sprint down the stairs, out the door, and into the hall next to our house,  just to find that we're pretty much the first people to get to the meeting room. 

"Vincent, don't do that to your son" my mother, Anastasia, scolds my father as she enters the meeting room gracefully. "Well, honey, I figured if I told him he was late, he'd hurry up - that way he wouldn't even stand the chance of being late". 

Our Alpha is pretty laid back. He always rushes along with these pack meetings, and then he's out again. Most likely messing around with his 'girlfriends'. Yup, you heard me right - Girlfriends - it's plural. He has yet to find his mate, so he wastes his time messing with unimportant girls, of which most are probably not werewolves. 

Alec (the alpha) enters the room, and everyone quietens down.
"As you all know, it's a full moon tomorrow. We all leave at six pm on the dot, minus the caregivers who will be looking after the little ones. We'll most likely get back at around three the following morning, as I think nine hours is more than enough time to let loose and have fun" he sighs. "Any questions?"

"Hunting?" someone in the crowd asks. "That's fine" he approves with a nod, "Although, remember - if anyone kills impregnated prey, you will be severely punished" he warns. Yeah, it's a rule. We're not aloud to kill pregnant animals, as they carry the next generation of our food. "Any other prey is acceptable. Any injuries must be reported immediately, and I will get Jason or Aurora to fix you up". Is he finished? He looks like he's finished...

"Dakota" he says. Why does he feel the need to address me in front of the whole entire pack? "Yes, sir?" "I would like you to go with Aurora now, after the pack meeting. She has some things to show you that could prove useful for your future in medical degree" he flashes me a smile, and I nod in return. "You are all released". He then turns and walks out the hall. 

Aurora walks up to me and says "Dakota, hon, follow me", and then she walks out the meeting room, with me on her heel. 

When we get to her office, she pulls a chair out from under her desk and sits on it, opening her legs a little too wide. "Dakota, lock the door would you?" She swivels the chair around and looks at some papers on her desk. "There a problem?" I ask politely as I lock the door. "Nah, everything's okay. Anyways..." she says swiveling her chair around again 'til she's facing me, "come here". "No offense, but I don't really-"

She interrupts me, "Trust me?" she says, exposing more of her cleavage. "Y-Yeah" I gulp. "Dakota. Come. Here" she orders. I take a reluctant step closer to her and she stands up, then wraps her arms around my torso. "You're a child abuser," I say. "Am not. I'm not abusing you, because... I know... you like it" she says, licking her bottom lip and eyeing out my lips. "Aurora, I don't think we should be-" "Shh" she interrupts me, "It doesn't matter, Dakota. You want it... I want it..." Her eyes move from my lips to my eyes, and she stares at me, her eyes full of want. "Aurora, I- I... haven't done this before".

"Dakota" she giggles, "Then let me be your first". I blush and look away. "If we do this.. doesn't that make you a... cougar or something?" "Hardly. I'm only five years older than you". "But still... a 21-year-old girl with a 16, nearly 17, year old boy - isn't that just a bit wrong?" "Dakota..." she says, sitting down again and pulling me down with her, so I'm straddling her. "..who cares what we're labeled as if we do this. Personally, I wouldn't mind people calling me a cougar" she smirks. "I-If we do this..." I start, "Nobody can know, okay?" "Whatever floats your boat, Dakota" she grins. She leans forward and pulls my shirt off, and I do the same to her. She initiates the kiss. I slip my tongue into her mouth, and explore every inch of it.