Chp 3

Mara pov.

Just then it turned midnight and Dakota changed into the most gorgus black wolf with a gray line over one eye. He got ready and howled it was the best howl I ever herd. All of a sudden I started to get hot and my down stairs started to throb. I fell and was in a lot of pain shit I went into heat omg I'm the alphas mate shit. I was in soo much pain then I started to feel coler I looked up and saw the black wolf change into Dakota, he put pants on and picked me up bridle style and took me to his room I guess.

Dakota pov

I changed into my black wolf and waited a min and then howled and looked around. I sniffed the air and I smelt it the best sent ever. Then I saw her my fried started to poke up. I ran to her as she fell. I changed put pants on picked her up bridle style ran her to my room and put her on my bed.

Mara pov

He layed me gently on his bed I looked up an his ocean blue eyes were now black, not with anger with lust an love.

"Mate, mine " his wolf really took over.

" yes I'm yours , it hurts plz plz claim me."

" really w-we don't hav to if ur not ready?"

" plz Dakota make me yours and only yours"

" ok, but once my wolf get control it's not gonna be easy to stop"

" I know just mark and claim me already I'm in heat plz."

Mara pov.

I begged him to cool me down wit my heat he said it would be hard to stop when his wolf took over but i diddnt care. I needed him and I needed him now.

RATED R

Dakota started to kiss my lips then but my lip and I let him in, we fought but he won. He started to kiss my neck and he found my soft spot. I tried to not moan but I did. I felt him smile on my neck. He then started to tug at my dress and I ripped it off.

" impatient much "

" o I'm sorry ur not the one in heat"

He chuckled then kissed my neck and found his spot. I felt his teeth graze the spot then feel some pain as he bit down. Then he started to lick amd it felt so much better. He sliped his hand under my back undid my bra pulled it off at stared at my blank chest. He started to suck my right Brest while massaging the other one then after a min he I'd the same with the other one. After tht I pulled off his shirt and was amazed at his 8 pack.

" like wht u c babe"

" fuck me already plz."

He trailed kisses down my stomach to my throbbing pu$$& and pulled off my under pants. He speed my legs and put his head down and put one finger in tht made me moan and him laugh.

" shit, babe ur so tight."

He then put another finger in me and I moaned his name. After tht he used his toung to rub my clit.

" I'm I'm gonna cum"

Dakota pov

"I'm I'm gonna cum"

I stopped and kissed her mark and kissed her lips. She sat up an pulled down my pants, I was already naked cuz I just threw on sweats. She put me on the bottom and straddle me. She took my d;,k and stared pumping it

" mmmmmm Mara shit "

I couldn't help it.

She then put it In her mouth but I knew she wouldn't be able to fit me whole I was pretty big. I almost came but pulled her head away and flipped us over.

" I'm gonna go slow if it hurts tell me and we can stop"

" ok just plz"

I entered her slowly and saw her flinch I waited a little and went In deeper.

" aaaaaa Dakota"

I waited untill she got used to me then started to go in and out faster then slower then faster. "Dakota don't stop plz faster harder." She arched her back and I went in all the way. She screamed my name in pleasure. I started to feel me to pre cum.

"I'm gonna shit cum "

I came.

Mara pov

He came an I felt all his juices in me it felt so good he collapsed next to me and I cuddled into him.

" thank you and I love u Dakota"

" I love u to Mara "

We feel asleep and my heat was feeling better.

Hi thx for reading. I am liking this idk y. If u hav any ideas plz tell me thx.

.