chapter 2

"Mom! We're home!" Evana called.

"Oh good! Okay, I have to head to a meeting, take care of Isabelle. Her bedtime is seven-thirty. Make some pasta for dinner, okay," Her mom explained. 

"Okay okay mom, I know!" Evana ushered her mom out the door. 

Evana's mom is a single mother. She was a teen mom. Her ever so "great" boyfriend left her when he found out she was pregnant. Ever since then, she is so busy with work. She is a mother of three children. It's hard for Evana as well, she just doesn't like showing it.

"Don't worry Mrs. John, I'll take care of Evana," I playfully winked at Mrs. john. 

"Aha, thank you jazz," Mrs. john chuckled.

"Okay mom, go you are going to be late!"   

"I'm going okay bye!" She yelled from her car.

"Lock the door," Evana called from the sofa.

"Where is Izzy?".

"I don't know, I think she is playing dolls upstairs," She answered.

"I'll go check up on her,"

"M'kay," she mumbled, not caring.

I walked up the stairs and found her bedroom. It wasn't that hard her room is the one with hot pink walls and Disney princesses everywhere. A bed with pink sparkly ruffles. Blasting loud from her Barbie toy radio was playing "Barbie Girl", yep it wasn't that hard.

"Hi Izzy!" 

"Jadthi!" She exclaimed and ran over to hug me.

"Isabelle, how many times do we go over this, it's Jah- zi,"

"Dat wad I said!" She argued. 

"I know, I'm sorry," I giggled.

"I misthed  you," she whined.

"I know, everybody misses me," I joked.    

"No! Not Jdaden,"

"Oh well, um, Jaden, is, he just, um, he doesn't know anything!" I stuttered.

"No,  Djaden know a lot! He gwade elven!" She shouted.

"Aha your so cute," 

My heart just sunk. Jaden is Evana and Isabelle's older brother. He's been my crush ever since I was ten. You know how people say if a girl is mean to a guy, she likes him, well that is correct in my situation... I always insult him. It's like..he thinks of me like a younger sister that he bugs, and from what I know siblings don't fall in love, blech! We always prank, insult, hit you name it! No one knows I like him. He's in grade eleven and I'm in grade ten. He's extremely good looking, well, let's just say I'm NO where near that!   

"Jadthi!" 

"Huh? What?" I asked, completely confused.

"You weren't litsning to me!"

"Sorry! What were you saying?" I asked.

"I got Barbie a new dwess! Wanna see?" 

"Sure!" I agreed. 

"Wook!" She exclaimed.

"Wow! It's so beautiful! I wish I was Barbie! She looks so beautiful,"

"No don't be Barbie, you beyful," She said.

"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked flattered and shocked,

"Obyuslyi!"

"Awe! Your so adorable!" I gushed.

"You stupid,"

"What! Why? You just called me beautiful!" I exclaimed.

"You don't adk out Djaden!" She explained.

"I what!"

"Ugh! I said you don't adk out Djaden," She repeated.                

"Wait, how!" I shouted.

"How, what?" Evana asked.

"Well I told Jadthi that she-" 

"That I should, um, buy her a new doll!" I cut in. 

"No,"

" Yes I did!" I shouted.

"You are so weird, jazz. Anyways izzy it's time for dinner," Evana said.

"Hooray! What are we eating? She asked while jumping into Evanas's arms. 

"We are eating pasta,"

"Yum!" 

We all sat down at the table and started our meals.

"jazzlyn,  I never seen you so... quiet," Evana said

"I'm not quiet," I replied

"Something is fishy.." She said.

"Oh look, it is almost 7:30, better put Izzy to bed,"

 "Aww!" Isabelle whined.

"Oh right, let's go Izzy. I'm going to find out what is fishy after," She warned.

"Hehe uh okay," I stuttered.

She took her index finger and her middle, then she put them to her eyes, and pointing back at me. 

"I'm watching..."

Oh god! Evana cannot find out! If she did first she would beat me up for keeping it a secret all these years and then she'd eat me up because I like her brother. oh lord help me...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Hi guys! {Please comment and vote! Thanks for reading!

"