Morning Mishaps

⚠Warning: SMUT🔞; contains erotic/sexual context such as sex⚠

Chanyeol's big hands held Baekhyun's petite waist, helping him move. His body luxuriously soft and milky. Baekhyun's eyes were faded in ecstasy. He daringly look Chanyeol in the eyes as he pushed himself up and down Chanyeol's thick shaft, watching his erotic face.

Baekhyun's breath hitches as he pushes himself faster. A low moan escapes Chanyeol's lips never tearing his eyes away from Baekhyun. Hearing Chanyeol's low alluring moan, Baekhyun mewls pleased.

Chanyeol flexes his hips rhythmical to Baekhyun's pace helping Baekhyun ride him faster. Baekhyun slowly says in a pleading tone, "Daddy~" Chanyeol reaches up to hold both of his hand as support as he pushes himself in a fast pace. Pleasure spread through his body, sending chills of pleasure down his back. It was deeper this way with Baekhyun on top. "Daddy~" He whines again through his rectangular slightly parted teeth.

Baekhyun's insides heating up near his stomach. "Daaddy, I'm gonna-" Chanyeol groans helping Baekhyun. Just a little more and-

The sound of a blaring alarm wakes Chanyeol up. He opens his eyes. It takes a few seconds to register and he groans disappointed. He reaches left to snooze his alarm clock. He grunts and turns to look at Baekhyun- except Baekhyun wasn't in bed. He checks the time, 8:30 a.m. Baekhyun was at work by now. "Baaeekk~" He groans upset.

Feeling hard, he checks down there. A tent had formed from his wet dream. "You're up early." Chanyeol mutters to his boner. Living with Baekhyun, he had start to pick up the latter's odd habits like talking to himself and now...talking to his boner.

He rubs his tent feeling hard but stops. "I'm not going to do it!" He says to his boner. He had too much pride and dignity to masturbate. And why do that when there is Baekhyun? However, it was only eight in the morning, Baekhyun doesn't get home until seven at night but sometimes even later. Chanyeol pushes the blanket away revealing his tent. He stares at it conflicted.

He slides his boxers off. His thick member stood erected. He gasps, "Look at you. You're this hard just by a wet dream? It's too early for this!" His member continued to stand proudly erected not listening. "Baekhyun and his fucking sorcery.." Chanyeol mutters as he grabs his shaft.

He began to pump himself thinking about his wet dream earlier... Baekhyun's soft milky skin, his erotic face when he rode Chanyeol, his little gasps and moans of pleasure, his firm, round yet soft butt and tight hole. Thinking about makes Chanyeol want to grab it, squeeze it and even spank Baekhyun. Chanyeol moans feeling himself harden as he fastens his pumps. He wanted to hear Baekhyun's moans, mewls and hopeless whimpers. He wanted to hear Baekhyun beg. He wanted to hear Baekhyun call him daddy.

He pumps himself with one hand and speed dials Baekhyun with the other.

"Hey sweetie, did-" Baekhyun was interrupted by a deep moan. He froze surprised. Chanyeol moans again, "Baekhyun~". He moans Baekhyun's name low and alluring. Chanyeol knew Baekhyun loves it when he moans his name. Baekhyun flushes deep red. "W-what are you doing..? Are you m-mast..?" He hears a low groan. "Daddy needs you." Chanyeol moans from his throat. Baekhyun feels his member twitch in response. "Y-Yah! Its too early for this- why are you even-" A pleading, whining moan from Chanyeol's throat. Baekhyun was weak to this. "Fuck." Baekhyun says under his breath. "S-stop." He hears Chanyeol's heavy breaths. "Baek~" He moans again.

"Fuck." Baekhyun grits his teeth. "Record it for me." He wanted Chanyeol to record him moan his name. Chanyeol lowly laughs but it turns into a moan half way. Baekhyun feels himself twitch again. If this continued, he would have to walk around work with a boner.

"Stop, if this is all you're calling for then I'm hanging up!" Baekhyun quickly ends the phone call. If he heard one more moan, he would lose it, walking around with a boner. And he was not going to jerk off in the men's bathroom either.