the dinner

As me and Gaara walked to Temari and Kankuro house we didn't say a word to each other, all I wanted to do was talk to Gaara but of course that will never happen because he doesn't want to get close to me. As we got to Temari and Kankuro's place, Temari ran up to us. " hey Gaara, Hey Danielle" she said with a smile, I smiled back but only gaara just nodded. " Temari where's my hug" I said with my arms wide, Temari looked at me and smiled again and hugged me. " now how could I forget to give my best friend a hug" she said smiling and laughing at the same time, I smiled back and laughed with Temari but when I same Gaara looking at me my smile and laugher stopped when I saw him. me and Temari broke the hug when Kankuro came out because we all knew what he was going to say. "hey Danielle, great to see you again!" kankuro yelled running to us, only he shocked me a bit because I thought he was going to flirt with me again but I guess I was wrong, As I was brushing my shock off I smiled to kankuro. " hey kankuro, it's great to see you" I said smiling at him as he came up to all of us, " hey Danielle? could I have a hug?" he said with a big smirk on his face, that was when I knew he was just the same as I first met him. "there is no way i-" I was about to yell at kankuro but when I saw his face I looked confused at him because his face looked....scared. I looked at where kankuro was looking at to see Gaara was giving him a scary look. As Temari looked at me she then looked back at her own brothers walking infront of both of them. "hey! cut it out you two! lets all just go inside" Temari said walking into the house while the two brothers followed her.

As we all went into the living room kankuro sat down on the floor looking at all of us with a big smirk on his face. " hey lets play a game of snap while we wait for dinner to come" Kankuro said looking at all of us with his evil face, I looked at Temari, she looked like she was worried then I looked at Gaara, he looked like he was annoyed with Kankuro that was when I looked back at Kankuro, he was still looking at both of us with his evil face. that was when I knew this night was trouble....