Chapter 02

All I feel is Justin's stare burning through my skin and eating me alive.
"God, you're beautiful." He exclaimed with such intimacy. "Stop the car." He whispered.
I pulled over to the nearest gas station and adjusted myself on my seat and turned to look at him. Words were getting harder to get out by his deep gaze.
     "What?" I managed to get out, "Why did you ask me to pull over?" He just stared at me with passion and started leaning in. When he was a few inches away from my face I quickly moved his face away with my hand. I looked back at him. Lust and passion were long gone and his eyes turned a deep shade of brown.
   "Did you just... touch me?" He said in anger.
"You tried to kiss me you weirdo!" I yelled. "I don't even know you. Get out of my car, Justin."
Justin started slowly nodding and had a very slight chuckle. He then quickly went to slap me before I dogged it. I started trying to get out of my seatbelt and run out my door, but it was no use. I'm panicking and everything becoming hard to comprehend. I could already feel my body tensing up to have yet another of my panic attacks, and I couldn't stop it.
Justin quickly grabbed my throat and yells,"DON'T YOU EVER TOUCH ME AGAIN, BITCH!"
I'm trying to nod and get out of his grasp while he places a black piece of cloth over my face and I slowly stopped fighting and just fell into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I soon woke up in a dark place, a dusty place, a scary place. I also noticed I wasn't wearing my old clothes; I was wrapped in a black, long, and silky cloke which covered my eyes. I just saw blur.  I started yelling to the top of my lungs, "LET ME GO YOU FUCKING MANIAC, LET ME GO!" I yelled and I struggled to try to get out of the tied knot behind my hand. My groans grew louder due to the tight rope cutting into my skin.
     I started to cry out, "please let me go" I sobbed, "please I'll do anything."
    I soon heard footsteps coming near the door. I anticipated who was near. Is it my savior? Or Justin? Hopefully not him, I beg of you not hi- creeaaaak. I was interrupted by the sound of the door opening and the room was illuminated by the light of the outside hall.
     "Is this the girl?" I heard one of the men say in a low deep voice.
     "Yeah, heard she is only 18 and probably still a virgin!" The other man exclaimed.
    "Oh my, I heard Mr. Bieber checked her out earlier." The first man continued.
    Checked me out? How? When? I can't remember. Where am I? I started to panic but managed to control my breathing.
    The two men untied the ropes on my hands and feet. They went to my sides and picked me up. "Probably still asleep." The strange man chuckled. I took a glimpse at his hands that were trying to untie the knot behind me. On his hand, there was a tattoo and it had letters that said ALL FOR ONE, DONE FOR ALL. I started to fight, kick, and punch, but it was no use, they were too strong.
    I started yelling again "LET ME GO, LET ME FUCKING GO!"  They continued to walk in a foward direction till we turned and went in another room. I started to sob and blame myself for letting that lunatic in my car.
    They sat me down in a chair and rolled up my dark cloke. They squeezed my arm, took off the cloke covering my eyes, and stuck something inside.. A needle. I felt a sharp pain but then it went away. I felt all wheezy all of a sudden. I felt conscious, yet my body felt completely relaxed; as if I didn't need to fight anymore.
    They brought me back up and I tried to fight back, but my body was not at all tensed up. I tried to scream, but all that came out was a small mumble "please l-let me g-go" I barely let out.
   I heard the two men chuckling next to me as I struggled to get out of their grasp. They soon tugged me into a dark room and I heard in a long microphone speaker, "18, Name: Adrianna Devigne, Virgin, Born in New York. Bidding will start at 100,000"

My mind started going in circles. I was being... auctioned?  This can't be happening I thought. I started freaking out but my body would just stay stiff standing in the middle of the dark room.

"150,000!" Some man yelled from the back. He looked in his mid thirties, had many tattoos, and looked really rough.