Chapter 1

Tyler

I opened my condos living room Window to see the sun setting . It's about 5pm in LA and my boy Chris and I here chillen with no plans . "Yo bruh what's good for tonight?" Chris asked playing with his nappy twist . You tell me I responded opening my Brisk taking a sip.

About 5 minutes later I hear a knock ; I jump up and peep through window to see Brandon with his new girl. "Uh oh here comes mr all cuffed up" I sang rolling my eyes . "Aye ohh what's up bros" responded Brandon dapping Chris and I up. Chanelle a pleasure to see you, hugging her . Same to you she said winking .

I don't know where my bro gets this girls but they somehow seem to flirt with me even with Brandon at the scene. "Nelle and I are about to go out for drinks at the strip by Venus beach, y'all can join if interested". "Na bro have fun with your girl, and don't get too twisted like last weekend" I said with a smirk. Chanelle gave Brandon a glance but all he did was laugh .

"AH I'm type bored here so my ass will be joining the lovely couple" said Chris getting off my couch grabbing his phone and wallet off the counter .

So I guess I'll just take a nap have fun ! "Na Na you'll be joining me , I will not be third wheeling . I gave Chris a look but of course I came along .

About 40 minutes later, we reached the strip and headed straight to our usual bar. "A toast to happiness , love , and prosperity " said Brandon raising his margarita . Cheers ! We all chimed together clinking our drinks. Babe I'll be right back I'm going to head to the ladies room really quick Chanelle said grabbing her purse . Aigh babe said Brandon, then both leaning in for a kiss.

Damn bro just how did you last this long with Nelle I'm surprised said Chris sipping his drink as Chanelle strutted out the bar .

Dead ass I wondered scratching my head. I remembered when you first met her you thought she was just gonna be a one night stand . Ha! So did I laughed Brandon...But I'm 23 now I have to start settling down with my life . I just started working at the hospital I'm loving nursing and I need to settle down on a special someone . I want a wife , kids and a future, don't you guys ?

That really hit me as I listened to what he said. Although I was the baby out of us three I was soon to hit 23 like them and life was starting to get real. Working as a chiropractor has been doing me well for the past year and I'm striving to start my own practice In a few years . As for now that special someone was not in my life's picture . I mean I have my mama but that real special girl has been completely absent for a while now. Girls have come and go but there has not been one who I could honestly see a future spending with .

"I'm backkk and I have a surprise with me" Chanelle sang all cheery . And behind her appeared a petite pretty brown skin girl with curly medium length hair and a banging body . "Amanda this is my boy friend Brandon" they shook hands and all I could focus on was her admirable beauty . "These are my boy friends long term friends , Chris and Tyler " we both shook her hands but I made sure I slowly shook hers .

"We actually just bumped into each other in the ladies room and thought it was quite funny because I was just about to call her to catch up once I got home" smiled Amanda. Her smile was as bright as the sun and glowing face presented her beautiful dimples. As you can tell I was in love with this girls appearance . I have not said one word to this girl and I had regretted  hearing her next sentence .

"Well, I left my boy friend over in the parking lot so it was nice meeting you guys and coffee tomorrow afternoon right Chanelle ? She asked. 11:30 on the dot she responded with a smile. Got it . The two friends hugged and Amanda parted her way.

My heart froze and broke into a million tiny pieces. It's been a while since I felt so heart broken. But this time over a girl I just met five minutes ago . The hell is wrong with me, don't even know the girl and I felt like I just got out of a break up. "Tyyyyyy" said Chris waving his hand in my face . I was beyond out the moment and only concentrated on the disbelief I just witnessed . The sexiest girl I've ever seen just introduced herself and acknowledged she has a man right after the convo about settling down.

"Bro you good?". "Yeah I'm Aigh Brandon thanks". "No he's not . I witnessed he has a little crush on my girl Manda " smirked Chanelle . Damn her nosey ass always knows somebody business and not one word came out my mouth the whole time . "Body language shows a lot you know " smirked Chanelle. Completely lost for words I sat there clueless for a smart come back .

"I ..I.. Don't have a .. Damn that girl is fine as hell " I blurted bluntly. "I know and so does her ass hole boy friend said Chanelle . "damn it's always the cute ones with the ass holes " said Chris shaking his head . "That's a fact bro replied brandon. "Maybe I could hook you up together when their relationship is in the gutter". "Chanelle did I ever tell you you're my favorite girl friend Brandon ever had ". "Mmmhmmm", tsked Chanelle.  "Aye don't roll your eyes it was a compliment" I said with a laugh after.

About an half hour later of having a good evening Out I drove my BMW to my condo . Life in Cali is a blessing and I wouldn't trade to live any where else in the world. Before I lay my head to rest I check my phone once more and saw I got a text from Chris. It's about 10:45pm and I'm exhausted barely able to open my eyes enough to read the message . I'll just open it up tomorrow morning and before I knew it , both my eyes were shut