The Hotel

We go to the front desk. The guy is really cute. I'm dieing might as well do something embarrassing before I die. "Hey...." I look at his name tag "William" I tilt my head up. "Hello how may I help you?"  "Well number one can we get a room and number two can you come to the room with us" he stares at us and smirks he looks down at the computer and says "I got you two rooms right next to each other. One for your sister and one for you." He shouts a woman's name "tiffany come here take over my shift for me" a blonde girl walks out and says "okay." "Umm Mrs....." I instantly say "Zuelea" "tiffany I am gonna escort this fine lady to her room" tiffany nods and we start to walk I hand Caroline the weed. We walk and talk for about 2 minutes. Finally we reach the room Caroline goes into hers and I take William's hand and pull him into mine. I put down my stuff. He looks at me and smirks then walks up and kisses me. I kiss back of course I was planning for this. He slams me against the wall and takes the bottom of my shirt and takes it off. I unbuckle his pants and I take his shirt off I jump on top of him and he lays me down on the bed. I am not gonna put in anymore details let's just say it was one hell of a night.