Welcome to the show!

*Audience applauding* *nations cheering*
"Welcome to the Maury Show! Today we got a real good one for you today," Maury said to the camera and audience. "Today we have 200 year old Alfred F. Jones, Mr. America here. Now Alfred let's see the video our crew took of you."
*pans to the screen*
Alfred: I have always been confused as to who my father is. I can't sleep at night. Some nations deny me being their son, some nations I deny being their son. Not naming names but Arthur is one. I came today to put this whole thing to rest. Help me Maury.  The video ended as the camera pointed to Alfred sitting next to Maury.
"Maury I really need help. I don't know where else to turn to," Alfred said on the brink of tears. "It's ok Alfred. We're gonna find out today and put this case to an end. Before we bring out our first "father" let's see what he has to say.
*pans to screen* *Arthur appears*
"I believe I am the father of Alfred! I used to rule the whole bloody world for fuck sake! There is no denying that I am his father and there aren't any others! Alfred stop denying it and come to terms with it! You're a Kirkland!"
*video ends* Arthur came walking out as the crowd booed.
"Boooooooo you too! I am the father!! I'm your father too! I used to rule the whole world!" "Key word: USED TO USED TO" Peter Kirkland shouted from the audience with his sister Nohely SheylaNohelyBriones . "Sit down Arthur!" Maury demanded. Arthur sat next to Alfred. "Now then. Alfred why do you deny that Arthur is your father," Maury asked after everyone had calm down. Before Alfred could even get a word out Arthur stepped in. "Stop denying! Look at me, look at you! It's like looking in a mirror!" "BOOOOOOOOO!" The audience said supporting Alfred. "Ok ok! Arthur let Alfred speak" Maury said. "It's not that I don't believe he's my dad, I'm just wanting to keep an open mind into this. Yeah we have blonde hair but I have blue eyes, he has green. I want freedom, he wanted taxes." "That doesn't say anything!" Arthur said getting riled up again. "Before Arthur rants again let's watch the next guest's video" Maury said pointing to the screen.