Part 1

I was just beginning to fall asleep until I heard two familiar screeches from outside. Already knowing who they were, I rolled my eyes and lazily got up from my comfortable bed. After clumsily walking into my bed side table I put all of my body weight into my window as the boys snapped there necks up to see me giving them a cold stare. Stiles then looked up at me with a cheeky grin on his face and said, "Hey! Wanna come find a dead body with us?"I then replied by shouting ,"Hell Yeah!" I hurriedly put on my old hiking boots, blue jeans and a coat as I ran down the stairs to meet the boys.

"Wait so why is this body so important I mean there's always bodies and people going missing in Beacon Hills?" I said as I hugged my body tight trying to keep in as much heat in as I could.

"Ahhhh well the cool thing about this is is they only found half of the body!" Stiles said excitedly.

"Shit " Scott whispered, crouching down.
"What now?" Stiles replied with a sarcastic tone. "Your dad," Scott replied as he pulled his finger to his mouth.
"Dude come on that joke is ol--shit hide!"

"Stiles is that you ?!" Shouted the Sheriff as he searched around the area looking behind trees , finally he gave up right when he was stood In front of the tree I was hidden behind ! . " Thank god he's gone !" Stiles said as he jogged on . 

I have been walking around the woods for hours to try and find this half dead body , and it's staring to rain like hell !!
" Guys why don't we split up ?" Scott asked whilst standing with his arms crossed " sounds like a plan !" Stiles said excitedly "fine " I said as both the boys ran off in two different directions .

"Ahhhhh" I heard a scream , it sounded like Scotts scream but he's always  joking around with Stiles so I didn't think much of it . After about an hour of walking by myself I finally saw Stiles and asked him where Scott was he said that Scott is on his way home , so I walked Stiles back to his house before returning to my own where I found Scott fast asleep on his bed.