Chapter 2

"Maria !" Scott shouted as he ran into my room . "I-I've lost my inhaler !" Scott said as he put on his trainers and walked out of my room where I is was still lying in bed .
"Scott , where are you going ?" I shouted as I
quickly  pulled on my clothes and put on my combat boots . "Stiles is here we are going to look for my inhaler , you coming ?"
"What do you think ?" I said with a sarcastic tone to my voice ."well come on then !" Scott said .

"Guys wait up I need to tie my shoe lase " I shouted .
As I crouched down on the hard forest floor which was surrounded in twigs and leaves  I heard someone walking towards us .
" hi are you looking for this " the tall stranger said as he gave Scott his inhaler .
"How did you know " Scott said inquisitively .
" well I mean who else would be walking around the woods and crawling on the ground looking for some things at 6am  ?" He said as he looked me in the eye , probably because I was still on the ground tying my shoe . The man reached out his hand to help me up . "Thank you , what's your name ?"I said as I stood up " Derek ".
Derek was so handsome he had a tall big and muscular body , with a bit of stubble on his perfect  looking face he also had short black hair .

Derek then walked off as if nothing had happened .
"Bye!" I shouted to him . 
"Come on guys we should go ." Scott said as him and stiles started to walk off . I stayed behind and stared at Derek walking off he looked lonely like he had no one .

Since I wasn't at school anymore I had to drive Scott to school every morning ,luckily it isn't that long until Scott gets his motor bike .

"Bye Scott " I shout to him from inside the matte blue Lexus . I have noticed that Scott is starting to walk into school with not just Stiles , he is now walking with the most popular girls in school Lydia Martin and Alison Argent the new girl who Scott will not stop taking about !