Time is the enemy

(I'm so sorry that I haven't added any parts in a while but here you go,thanks for reading!)

         (Delilah's p.o.v)
     Ghost had just called me upstairs and I had an anxious feeling in my stomach.I had to drag my self up the stairs because I was to lazy to walk, like the average human. Once I got to Ghost's room, I knocked and he told to come in.I asked he what he wanted and he told me to just close my eyes and relax. All of a sudden I felt his pale,thin lips on mine;It felt like the fourth of July because of all the sparks between us.After the kiss he looked at me and smiled and I smiled back.He whispered in my ear "I love you Delilah,and I want you all to myself,will you be mine?"I just stood there in shock,how could the most perfect person in the world love me? Since it was more then a few seconds and I hadn't answered him;he started singing love story by Taylor Swift,he knows I hate her.I hit him playfully and said that of course I would be his because he's perfect and then he hugged me.The rest of the night we stayed up and talked about our pasts, which was really painful to me considering what I've been through. I was really shocked when he told me he had witnessed his cousins suicide. he had gone through a lot of suffering and grief, and all I could do was just old him and tell him that everything would be okay in time. Although time is the enemy....