Chapter three

The man turned back to me.
"You need to come with me."he ordered. He started towards me.
"No I don't know who you are, or where I am!" I yelled
"My name is Roman and your in what's left of Las Vegas
I look around me. Las Vegaxs? What the hell is going on?
"Now are you going to tell me your name?" He questioned
"My name...... My name is......"
What was my name? I can even remember my own name?
"Don't remember? That's okay, that's what happens when your taken by stiffs."

Stiffs? Stiffs? First Kionians, and now stiffs? "What are stiffs ?" He stared me down. "You don't know what stiffs are? Well someone had a pleasant childhood." My childhood? I must have lost all my memory's.
"I wouldn't know I can't remember."
He forcefully grabbed me.
"I knew that the gowdain could make you forget your name at the most, but it should not affect your long rearm memory's." He reached into his pocket, and pulled out a flashlight. I struggled, trying to pull myself away from him.
"Tell me what year were you born?"
I couldn't remember.  How could I not remember my name, but know my birthday?

He shook me, losing my train of thought. "Quick! What year were you born!" I was rapidly thinking. Remember damn it! "I don't know! Ok, so let go of me!"

He was in absolute shock. He slowly released me. He was trying to collect words. "Grant!!" He yelled. The soldier from before came sprinting towards us.
"Gather everyone up, we need to leave. Now!"