5

I left for work in a pair of black pants and a white tank top with my black boots and jacket.

"You look professinal."
"Yeah. No matter what's going on at work. I have to be professional."
"That's my sis."
She hugged me and said "But this was hanging out your bag. This is professional."
"Shut up."
I took the nightie and stuffed it back into my bag.

"I take it your boyfriend just happens to be your mate?"

"Yes. Don't tell mom and dad yet. I'm trying to decided if it's even worth it."
"Of course he's worth it. It's your mate. Tell me you don't feel one connection."

I sighed and said "I kind of do but I don't know what it is yet. Also he's arranging a sexy photoshoot for me."
"Oh! That's sweet. I take it he's knows about your weight problem from third grade?"
"Yeah. Which is why he has the photoshoot. He wants to show me how sexy I really am."
She smiled and said "Have fun."

I left so I wouldn't be late.

I got a text from Ana.

*what happened 2 ur mattress?*

*long story short...my mate sneeks into my dreams. A lot.*

*Oh! I want one!*

*Maybe if you leave the apartment you'll find him.*

*Maybe I will.*

I shook my head and we pulled up to the office biulding.

"Thank you."
"It's my pleasure."
I relaxed and went inside. I was only two minutes late but I could feel Alexander and his wolf wanting to go off the deep end.

'Chill out babe. I'm on the first floor in the lobby. My sister held me up.'

'Your sister is in town?'

'Looking for her mate. She thinks-.'

He came down and walked me to the elevator.

"She thinks she's bulled to the Black Bullet pack. I don't think she is."
"Oh?"
I rolled my eyes and said "My father has this thing going on with the pervious alpha of that pack. I think it's just extreamly stupid and everyone should just get over it. My father knows how to hold a grudge. So me and my sister have been trying to find a way to make ammends with the pack. Since I found you my sister is trying to see if her mate is in the pack grounds."
"Therefore..."
"If her mate is within the Black Bullet pack the stupid fued will be broken."

"Smart thinking."
"I know."
He kissed me and I said "You were serious yesterday weren't you?"
"Yeah. I don't care if any one sees us together."
"Won't some one fire you?"
"No. I'm the boss. I own the entire biulding."
I smiled and said "Okay. I guess that's understandable."
I smiled and we walked into the top offices. He pulled me to his side and I said "Relax. We're at the office."
"That doesn't mean anything."
I stopped at my desk and grabbed his planner.

"Now since we got out of work yesterday we have to haul our asses big time today."
"Let's just go over the schedual for today."
"Okay. In ten minutes you have a meeting and an hour after that you have a staff meeting."
"Afternoon?
"You have nothing until five. The magazine on the second floor needs to meet with you to disscuse their ideas and they need you to sign off on them."
"Okay. So from noon to five I have nothing going on?"
"That's right."

"Let's head to the confrence room and get everything together."
I grabbed everything we needed for the meeting and I said "Your phone."
"What about my phone?"
I held my hand out for it and he said "I'll hold onto my phone."
"Honestly your like a teenager when it comes to your cell phone. If anyone calls I'll get it. Besides...no one should be calling your phone but me, a sister or your parents. The pack can use their mind link if it's an emergency."

He grumbled and handed me his phone.

"Thank you."
I smiled and said nothing. We went to the meeting room and I took my normal seat.
"Why are you-?"
"So I stay out the way. I techniclly work for you, I'm not part of this whole investment thing."
"Nonsense. Come up by me."
"I don't think I should."
He sighed and said "Either come sit by me or I'll set you on my lap in front of these investers and all."

I sighed and said "When you say it like that-."

My wolf chimed in.

'I want to see you try.'

I wanted to yell at my wolf right now. She was being very unreasonable.

"Come on."
I went and sat next to him.

"There we go. Better than sitting in the background."
I smiled and the investers came in. I smiled and heard "Is she your new partner?"
"You could say that."
They were all werewolfs. So I was guessing they knew about the whole mate thing.

'Are all his buisness associates werewolves?'

'I guess.'

I sat back and almost fell asleep.

'Wake up.'

'I'm not sleeping.'

'Yes you are.'

'Is the meeting over?'

'Not yet.'

'Than no.'

Alexander planted a soft kiss on my cheek and I smiled. I woke up and said nothing.

'Morning.'

'Sorry.'

'I don't blame you. All these number's are confusing me too.'

I fixed myself up and smiled.

"I'm sorry."
'You snore.'

'I do not.'

'Yes you do.'

I smiled and relaxed. The meeting was over soon and we had to go to another one.

"Come on princess."
We went to the staff meeting. At least this one was a bit more casual and fun.

"Are all your employees werewolves?"

"No. I have humans on my staff too. It's just crazy with werewolves and humans in the same room for more than an hour."
"I bet it is."

I smiled and relaxed.