When I Found Him

This is my first story so its alright if it's not so good right?

I might update if people like it.

P.S This won't be what happens in the anime and it will start from where Yato is with Hiyori on the roofs getting chased by the phantom.
------------------------------------------------------

(Yato's POV)

Hi my names Yato the almighty god. I'm not what you'd call the most popular god. Anyways I just met this really annoying girl her names Hiyori, I means she's nice all but I just can stand how's she's always bugging me about his little problem she has with her body and her phantom form.

Its late at night and me and Hiyori are getting chasing this phantom that she tried to get to be my regalia. She did this because I told her I couldn't fix her problem without one since my old one quit -_-. I told her regalias were spirits so she went off looking for some and she found a phantom. Spirits and phantoms aren't  exactly the same thing.

As we were running away form it I spotted a small spirit in the distance ( spirits are basically spirits, but they're the spirits of humans who used to be alive and they turn into regalias for the gods). It was a tiny one and seemed to be around a teenagers age.

I changed direction and ran to it. When I got to it I quickly, said some words,named him Yukine as a human and Sekki as a weapon(or regalia) and then appeared a beautiful silver, shiny katana. I killed the phantom and all was well again and best of all I found myself a new regalia.

I said his name "Yukine" and he turned human. When I saw his face it looks so soft, and his eyes were these beautiful shades of orange.

(Yukine's POV)

I woke up the be what seemed like and eternal sleep. I was in the blue place, almost like another dimension. I heard some say "Yukine" and then I left that "dimension" and was back to earth or I thought it was earth. I saw this man that looked like he was around his 20s. He was wearing a track suit and this scarf. Then he said," Hey I'm delivery god Yato and your now my new regalia". What did he mean he was a god? I thought this is obviously crazy. Beside him stood a girl, she looked to be in her teens. She said her name was Hiyori and she disappeared.

>time skip>

It was later that and we were at Yato's house. "Let me so you to your room." He said as I nodded. When he showed where my room was he left to his own. I forgot to ask him something so I went to his room. I opened the door and there he was shirtless, seeing shirtless made me blush for some reason.

__________________________________

A/N

This was kinda short but then again it is my first one I hope you like it. If anyone liked it vote or leave a comment and I'll try to update asap. Thnx for reading .