The Fairy Tail Kingdom

🔥Natsu's POV🔥

I stumbled through the town of Magnolia in the Fairy Tail Kingdom, my clothes ripped and my face covered in dirt. The wound on my abdomen was throbbing and I could smell a trail of blood behind me. I was panting heavily and my vision was getting blurry. And on top of that I was starving, and me being hungry was never a good thing. But no matter how much I felt like shit I kept going, clutching my wound with my blood-soaked hand.  

"Urg, and I had to come here by train," I mumbled. I suffered from sever motion sickness and I hated transportation but unfortunately where I come from was too far away for me to walk.

Finally everything that I mentioned above finally caught up to me and I collapsed in the middle of the market place, the villagers not giving me a second glance as they walked by. It seemed that it wasn't uncommon for a heavily wounded person to collapse in the middle of the marketplace.

"Hey kid, you OK?" a deep voice asks followed by someone shaking my shoulder, non-too gently either.

"I'm OK," I muttered, my eyelids feeling very heavy all of a sudden. "I'm going to be alri' ..." I was more telling myself this than the guy who was talking to me.

I felt the guy roll me over onto my back and haul me up into his arms. I found myself staring up at a guy with shoulder-length orange hair and a stubbly beard. He was wearing a long, black, high-collared and tattered cloak with shoulder plates.

"My name's Gildarts," the man says. "I'm one of King Makarov's shields."

"Don' know wha' you're talking abou'," I muttered, fighting the urge to fall asleep. Gildarts looked down at me in confusion before he realised that I mustn't be from here.

"Oh, well there are people that are responsible for protecting King Makarov (even though he's probably stronger than the rest of us put together)," Gildarts explained, seeking to get off track for some reason. "They are myself, a guy named Mystogun who never shows his face, the King's grandson Laxus Dreyar, the barmaid Mirajane Strauss and a very skilled knight named Erza Scarlet. We're also known as S-Class knights, and Laxus happens to be the prince."

"Hmm ... where exactly are you taking me?" I asked.

"To the castle to get you some medical attention of course," Gildarts said as if it were the most obvious thing in the world. "Our healer, Porlyusica, is a really grouchy old lady by the way so don't mind her if she threatens us with a broom while yelling at us to leave and calls us smelly humans."

I gulped as Gildarts lifted his foot and pushed open the wrought iron gates in front of the castle (breaking them off their hinges too) and stepped into the courtyard. Two knights were sitting at a table, drinking, smoking and playing cards. They looked over at Gildarts with looks of annoyance clear on both their faces.

"Hey Gildarts, we only just put that gate back in," the knight with a funny hairdo and a pipe in his mouth sighs.

"Couldn't you have pushed the gate open with your hand gently?" the other knight also sighs.

"Sorry Wakaba, Macao, but I have to get to Porlyusica right away," Gildarts says. That was when the two knights Wakaba and Macao noticed me.

"Hey, who's this kid?" Wakaba asks, peering hard at me.

"I found him lying in the middle of the Magnolia marketplace," Gildarts explains, walking towards the front doors of the castle. "He was badly wounded and it looks like its becoming infected."

"I just hope Porlyusica is in a good mood," Macao mutters.

Gildarts walked through a hallway with lots of pictures of former kings and queens, the biggest being a picture of a woman with long blonde hair that reached to her ankles in waves with what look like angel wings in it, jade green eyes and wearing an old fashioned pink dress.