Disaster Designer

Marinette/Ladybug
I rolled over to grab my phone to see the time. "7:40! I'm going to be late!" I said jumping out of my bed to my closet. I picked up a cute pink top with blue skinny jeans. I slipped on my ballet flats. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in my normal pigtails. Then I ran down and grabbed my bag and a cookie for breakfast. I got them for free since it was my bakery. Just as I reached the front door of the school, I saw a limo pull up. Everyone knew that the limo was for Adrien Agreste. Adrien was a model and maybe my crush. He's not one of those stuck up models, he's very nice, well when I talk to him. I left the door a little cracked open and went to my locker. The bell hadn't rang yet so I grabbed my books for first period.
"Hey. Did you see Adrien this morning?" My best friend, Alya asked.
"Uh yeah why?" I said very confused.
"Oh Nino was looking for him." Nino was Adrien's best friend. I nodded at Alya as the bell rung.
"See you after homeroom!" I said as I walked into Mrs. Flattman's class. She was my mean, witchy, homeroom teacher. I grabbed my sketchbook and started doodling clothes that I wanted Adrien to model. Nothing inappropriate, but they were simply suits and shirts. I heard a plunk sound causing me to jump. I looked to my left and saw Adrien. He sat next to me in homeroom, but in regular classes, he sat in front of me, next to Nino.
"Hey Mar. Those are really good. I would love to model these" he said studying my sketchbook. Well I drew them for you to model, I thought. I just smiled at him. "Do you have a Sharpie?" He asked as I added the rose to the pocket on Adrien's future suit.
"Um sure. Here." I handed him my marker bag that included every color Sharpie.
"Thanks!" He said as he looked at every color. I just smiled again. "Are you busy tonight?" He asked me. I know I turned red as a Santa hat.
"Um. N-no" I stuttered.
"Cool. I um need you to-" the bell interrupted him. "I will tell you at lunch." He looked down and moved to his other desk. I finished up the design and looked up just as Chloé gave me a glare. Chloé then turned to Adrien to flirt, but he just turned back to me and asked, "Do you really like designing?" His question was random and not very witty.
"Y-yeah" I stuttered again.
"Awesome! My designer needs more clothing to add to my closet for a fashion show so she asked if I knew anyone who could help. I put in a good word about you so can you come by later and show my designer your designs, especially that suit one in homeroom!" He explained. He really liked the suit and I was glad!
"Yeah. Can you meet me at the bakery?" I asked. He agreed. I looked back at the board and he turned back around. I saw the evil purple and black that made up an akuma.
Hawk Moth•
I cupped my hands over a plain beige moth. "Fly my little evil akuma! Get me their miraculous!" I said and moved my cane in circles as it exited my lair. I watched it on my laptop screen as it touched a girl with blonde hair who was jealous over Marinette getting noticed by Adrien for her design. "Hello Disaster Designer!" I gave her villain name,"you are to get Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous. Don't fail!" I said as a ray of pink formed just below her and my eyebrows. I will succeed!
Adrien/Chat Noir•
I saw a purple and black moth touch Chloé's pencil. It was an akuma! I looked around and saw no one was looking...except...
••••••••
Hello. I'm new-ish and I might suck at this but whatever I'm bored rn. There is a photo above of how Disaster Designer looks but if you picture her different, make an edit and send it to me! Comment or message your thoughts. I hope y'all enjoyed!