Prologue

Hey guys! So I know I said without further ado but I wanted to say this really quickly. This is my first book so if I do something horribly wrong please forgive me and tell me so I can try to fix it. I decided to put Alex's picture in the prologue because this is basically the only scene he's going to appear in as of right now. This is Alex, if you don't want him to represent Alex you can just imagine someone else. Anyways, without further delay, here it is.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Prologue:

Nightmares

~Olympia's POV~

"Olympia save me. Olympia? OLYMPIA HELP ME. PLEASE I BEG OF YOU" He screams.

"Alex? Alex where are you? ALEX" I scream.

"Olympia! Please hurry!" He shouts with fear.

"I'm coming just don't move!" I start running towards where the sound was coming from but I didn't get a response back. It suddenly got very quiet but I kept running in the direction I last heard him. There, I stop to find a black figure standing over Alex who is now sitting on a chair. His arms and legs are tied up to the chair. His mouth is sealed shut with duct tape but his eyes say it all.

"Have any last words to say to your precious love before he dies?" He spits out.

Trembling I somehow get out "Who are you and what are you planning?"

He laughs like a maniac and says "I am Alex's inner demon. And Alex has been planning his death for ages. I'm just here to carry it out." He says as a devilish smile spread across his face.

I drop to me knees (dramatic I know) and start choking out and sobbing "Alex how could you?! I thought you loved me.." As the demon-like thing cackles again he pulls out a metal clump which I soon recognized to be a gun.

"How could you think for a second that he could've loved you of all people?" the demon said with a dark voice as he points the gun at Alex's head. Meanwhile Alex is sitting there with tears streaming down his face as he stares at me guiltily. The demon is slowly pulling the trigger while I sit there helpless watching because I know that if Alex didn't want to tell me then he didn't want me involved.

As the black figure pulls the trigger time seems to slow down. It's as if the world wants to torture me. I can see the bullet coming out of the gun and its flying though the air. It touches Alex's head and then..

Gasp. I started choking and breathing heavily trying to get oxygen into my system. I rub my face with my hands and I feel liquid on my hands indicating that I had been crying while having that nightmare. Once my breathing starts slowing back down I get up and go get a glass of water. I've been having nightmares likes these for awhile now ever since.. That day.

I want to go to the bar. Have a day off and treat myself. Maybe my girlfriends would like to come too. Even though it's 1:00 in the morning I get up and call my best friends. First I call Angela and she was pissed that I decided to call her at 1:00 am inviting her to go to the bar tomorrow but of course she said she'll be at my place two hours before we leave. Next I call Nichole, and she seemed to be as energetic as ever. She delightfully agreed to come to my place with Angela so that we could all get ready together. After I hung up I drank the rest of my glass and put it in the sink. I grabbed a light jacket, my house keys, and went out the door locking it behind me.

I walked onto the street and sighed. I wish my life would just work out the way I wanted it to. I mean sure, I'm a model, I own a mansion and I have more than enough money. But that doesn't mean I'm happy with my life. I looked up at the beautiful night sky. It was coated with stars and I must say it was breathtaking. I don't know exactly what I want in this life but I know that right now, I'm living in hell.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

I hope you enjoyed the prologue. I know it was little boring but I'd really appreciate feedback on how to make it better and what you thought about it. I'll try to do a song for every chapter if I can. This song was about Olympia loving Alex forever even after he died. If you could please:

VOTE, COMMENT, AND FOLLOW ME..

but of course you don't have to. Anyways thank you so much. And until next time.

Love,

Mai 💗