~Chapie 1~

Sometimes I wonder to myself what if my crush actually came up to me and just talked to me. That will be awesome he will be like "hey your Ella right? I saw you fro-"
"Miss Forman how about you continue reading from this passage where Mike stopped" my English teacher said or rather asked.

I nodded because everyone knows that we can't say no to a Teachers request to read unless you lost your voice or you just want to make a scene. "The reader would have to speak up and open his or her mouth in order to pronounce the words clearly. Posture: posture is one in fact many forget. Stand straight and be confi-"

I was cut by the bell and I was relief because there was a huge word that I couldn't pronounce and I'm very lazy to even try.

I quickly grab my stuff and push in my chair. "Hey Ella" one of my annoying "admirers" I waved at him and smile. I walked until my locker was in sight .

"Another day. 2 more days till Saturday and I'll enjoy myself by sleeping in late and then so the normals" I said to myself. Let's be honest here I talk to myself and I bet you do,so don't judge and just agree. Back to the storey:

"HEYYYYYEH" I turn around to see Wiki my pal. "Well I just saw a cute ass boy walk down but too bad your ass saw it instead of you" he winked. So this is the part where I introduce my pal aye?

Wiki is my bestie since the day my butt was in this school. His gay but so what I mean having a gay Friend is awesome because having a guy to understand and feel the same is just a mirical. But his full name is Wikson Melbury Sanchéz. He was my crush but when he told me he was gay I didn't talk to him for like 1 week and then he gave me one whole written page of apologies for not telling me earlier. When I soon came to realisation I accept what his choice was and decided not to judge.

"Wiki is it bad to have a lot of crushes? I mean what if they don't even know I existed like the one I have for Harry Styles and the one I used to have on Nick Jones? What if Loe don't know!?!?" Ahem now your wondering who's Loe well Leo is my crush on my crush list. Let me view to you my crush list ya:

1. Leo (his my first! I bet y'all can tell )
2. Luke (his okok)
3. Mikel (I just love his name!)
4. Stevens ( I saw him going into the toilet!)
5. Marcel ( His the joker! And his hair is flawless!)
.
.
.
.
AND ONNNNNNNNN!!!!!

But my heart still goes for Loe cause his just awesome and himself. 

"Honey your Leo's lab partner of cause he knows!" Wiki smiles at me. I looked down and then closed my locker. "Hey wanna chill at my place my mom is not in my dads working, as usual policing the Neighbourhood, my bro wouldn't mind having you. And we could have pizza" I suggested. "Yea I mean I don't see a not to go" Wiki winked at me.

While I was walking out I saw the chestnut hair that my eyewere longing to see his black shirt goes with his skinny jeans and his fingers are just oqnwsjsj!!!! I quickly looked at Wiki giving him the "DUDEITSLEOHELPME!!" He took action and fleeked his platinum grey dyed with light pink hair and said "watch and take my lead" he winked and walked sassily throwing his hands in the air like his some kind of actor playing a scene for a mean girl walking down the aisle. I loud whispered to him "ARE YO CRAY-ZY?!? I can't do that!" He turn around and gave my that "c'mon bish don't give me the bs (bullshit)" face . I ignored him and just walked normally getting paranoid if I trip or ain't hung will fall out of my grip. Walking this aisle is like never ending! I finally made it to the door when suddenly my bag burst. The strap on my led side of the bag disconnected from the black thing where you can adjust the bag string .

Since my bag was heavy, there was a loud thud. I slowly turn around and to no surprise everyone was looking. In my head I'm like "what never seen someone's bag fall before? Well what you lookin at?!" But what came out from my mouth was "heh" and I grabbed my bag and took a second glance but this time I made eye contact with Leo and then I ran out of the door waiting for Wiki to walk out and just look at me with pity.

~HELLO GUISE!!~
Just wanted to say thx for reading till here dot wanna write a Long ass msg here so hoped you enjoyed it and like and vote only 1.5 Seconds to do it!! HAHAHAH idk actually if it's 1.5secs. Anyways see y'all soon aye! Kewl bye ... (Checked half way)
~E~