Sour Cherry.

hey guys, i have nothing to say (for once) in the authors note so just read and enjoy :D 

Training to be Levi's dream woman capable of seducing him and breaking his heart was hard work.

 Within the three weeks I had arrived here including the short break January had allowed me to go home to spend Christmas with my family- I still had to 'study' the flashcards she had dispatched with me- his pet peeves, his favourite things and worst of all seduction techniques.

Out were the band t-shirts and baggy holey jeans, replaced with figure hugging clothing, underwear which looked like dental floss and high, high heels to make me tower over everyone else; but thankfully, I had refused the Alice band look, point blank.

When D-day finally arrived I felt like I had been waiting for it forever.

That morning January had packed me off with the bombshell that she wouldn't be coming back to St. Madeline's until February pretending that she had some modelling to do- so she could mourn over Levi in private and not see his gloating face, but even when she finally planned on returning to school- I had to pretend not to know her to avoid suspicions.

I mean I felt for the girl, I really did, but not enough to do this willingly.

I stood at the gates of the school, pulling down the absurdly short school uniform so that they eventually covered the tips of the suspenders January made me wear. Though I knew for a fact that January would have never worn something like this in her life, she argued that she wanted me to be raw and sexy. She had flat ironed my thick waves until poker straight and shoved four inch heels at me.

I felt the glances that were being thrown my way constantly, looking at every aspect about me- the way I put my 'stamp' on the uniform, my hair, even my ass- was getting scrutinised- all within the five minutes of me stepping out the car.

I felt preppy and like a tool- not a great combination, but a common enough one around these parts, I would venture. 

When I eventually found my locker after spending twenty minutes waiting for the school secretary to stop organising her thong which apparently got lost up her ass (lovely sight, but I commiserated, having had to sort mine out in the car ride here), I was signed in a roaring to go.

Ha, not really. 

Checking my flash cards again for the millionth time, noticing 'Have eye sex with him' was one of the main pointers, I rolled my eyes and opened up my locker to shove the stupid cards inside and forget about them forever, but stopped moving when I realised that there had already been a mirror installed on the inside.

What a vain school.

Nevertheless, I practised my eye sexing routine. Focusing on the mirror I tried not to laugh as I pulled an 'alluring face' making me look like I was in the process of swallowing my tongue, slowly. Trying again,  I looked like I was cross eyed and constipated. Yeah, that's right boys, I'm single. Come get me. 

Finally the sound of a bell rang along the corridor, making me jump and drop the bag that was made of some poor baby animal- to the laughter of the assholes littering the corridor watching me.

I really hated being the new girl.

Finally with the aid of some poor kid I cornered and threatened in the corridor- I managed to find my way to my first class- one of the few classes Levi and I weren't supposed to be in together, Which just so happened to be English, Great.

I had always struggled in school in Ireland, something the teachers put down to laziness and overactive imagination, it was only discovered when I moved to LA that I was in fact dyslexic. Words seem like gibberish to me unless I read slowly and take regular breaks to digest what I was in front of me.