Shut up, Cooro! (Huskys PoV)

"HURRY UP, GUYS!" I shouted as I stormed far ahead. "WHERE ARE WE GOING, HUSKY?!" Nana asked shouting with Cooro and Senri by her side. I stopped waiting for them to catch up. "The south of course....." I said calmly. Cooro looked at me with joy in his eyes, "YAY!!!! 💜" he exclaimed. "Can we stop somewhere to eat?!" Cooro asked. "No!" I shouted hitting Cooro with my staff. Senri sighed clearly thinking that we are all idiots. He got out his book, flipped to a page, and scribbled down some stuff. "Lets go." I mumbled walking torwards the south. People say im stubborn or rude, I just want to get the job done so ALL of us can survive. Clearly they don't understand that. Then I started walking slower inching my way behind the others. "What's wrong, Husky?" Nana asked worriedly. I don't feel to good, but I can't tell them that or they will want to stop and we don't have time to stop. "N-nothing." I lied my voice raspy. I gripped my staff. Nothing wasn't it. All of a sudden, my stomach started to ache, my head hurt so bad I thought I was gonna explode, and I just felt horrible like I was about to die. I walked slower and slower until I couldn't take it anymore and collapsed. "Maybe we should stop." Nana offered. "NO!" I screamed weakly. I never felt this sick in my whole life. "But Husky, you dont look to good." Nana pointed out. "Yeah lets stop." Cooro agreed. "Ugh!" I sighed. I crawled over to where a pond was and stared at the orangish yellowish sunset mash into the greenish sparkling water. I sighed, "Nobody understands." I took a sharp rock and threw it into the water watching it sink.