Chapter One

Beep. Beep. Beep. Beep.

Oh my god. I hate that annoying sound. I quickly shut off my alarm and got ready for the one and only, my first interview. On the outside I am chill. But on the inside, I'm dying!!

I got in the shower and did my usual routine. Wash wash and wash! Shocker!! I mean I HAVE to be the ONLY person to do that!!

I chuckled at my sarcastic thoughts and grabbed a banana for breakfast. Even though its 1 in the afternoon

About thirty minutes or so later, I got to the interview. It is a radio interview and boy am I nervous.

"Hey this is Melanie Hills at B96, London's hit radio station. I'm here with the amazing, talented, Mabel Learner. Mabel, what's it like being so famous, so fast?"

Don't screw this up. Don't screw this up, "Honestly, it's great! I have so many loving and supportive fans. It's unreal almost! I went from being the loser to this. I love all my fans and I want to thank them for making my dream come true!"

************************************

"We're gonna take a break, well be back after this" Melanie said, playing some Ke$ha song. I don't really like her because she just uses autotune. And still sounds gross. Like if there was a hobo and Kesha and I could only pick one to sign for singing, I would sign the hobo, no doubt. Im more into Sleeping with Sirens, He is We, Pierce the Veil etc. I think you get the vibe. I like most music, but I don't like overly auto tuned crap. I tend to explain things in my head. I feel like its a lot easi-

"SNAP OUT OF IT!!" My manager Lilly yelled, "you're on in a minute. She's gonna ask you about family, don't lie but don't tell too much" emphasizing the too.

Oh shit

Oh fuck

Oh damn

Oh cock sucker

I ran out of ideas ok!

"This is Melanie Hills an I'm in the middle of interviewing The lovely Mabel Learner. Mabel, many people wonder, where did you come from?"

"Well, Melanie, When I was born, my mum and dad were happy together and already had 2 kids. We lived in a small town, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. I was 1 when my mum died, my gran on my mums side loved my older brother and sister but dreaded me. I don't remember this at all because I was so young but my dad told me. Since she loved them, she got custody of them. And my dad got custody of me. He moved us to London so he could work so he could afford the nice flat we had and to make money so I would be a happy child. Then just after I got signed my father passed," I wiped away tears and choked a sob," and now I live with my manager, Lilly"

"I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough life. Do you happen to know the names of your brother and sister?" Melanie asked, her eyes showing sympathy.

"My brothers name was Harry and my sister was something like Gwen or Jenna." I smiled for some reason.

"Hmm. Sounds familiar. How was school for you?" She changed the subject to a worse one.

"It was okay I guess, I wasn't popular but I wasn't an outcast, I occasionally got bullied for my dyslexia but that was it I think" I sadly smiled.

"What did they call you?" She pushed on.

"We'll uhh.."

*FLASHBACK*

It was the first day of secondary school and I was in a great mood.

"Hey Mabel. I know you're faking it. You're an attention whore. Fake bitch"

*Flashback over*

"Did you ever self harm?" She asked. Typical question.

"No, with help I got through it strong!" I say proudly. I added on, "I don't think anyone should hurt themselves even more than they're already hurting."

"One last thing, Mabel, what do you want to say to your fans. What do you have to say to the haters?"

"To my fans, thank you. Be yourself! If you're in a tough time, don't give up, everything will be ok in the end. And if its not, then it's not the end. To my haters, don't hate. Appreciate. But haters gonna hate. Potatoes gonna Potate. Alligators gonna alligate."

"Thank you Mabel. You're such a sweet girl, it was nice to interview you!" Wow it wasn't nice to meet me,"That's all the time we have for Mabel Learner, but this is her new hit 'Wings'"

I don't feel too good. I felt it coming up. Oh shit

"MOOVVEE"

I ran to find a bathroom or a garbage can but I ended up puking on Melanie Hills.

"Oh Em Gee you bitch" she came at me. I quickly dodged her running out off the radio station building with Lilly hot on my trail.

"GO GO GO" I yelled to the driver.

We both looked at each other and started laughing.

@MaybayRose: my first interview ever! Went pretty well.. Until I puked on the nice lady... Caught a bug and not feeling well.. Gonna rest!

************************************

Please give me feedback:P

Ideas?

Thoughts?

Improvements?

I'm sorry this is short and sucks but please comment what you think is good and what's bad? Thanks