Chapter Two

*Liams P.O.V.*

I was going through radio stations when I heard some girl talking about her life.

"..my mum and dad were happy together and already had 2 other kids.. We lived in a small town, Holmes Chapel, Cheshire. I was 1 when my mum died, my gran on my mums side loved my older brother and sister but dreaded me. I don't remember this at all because I was so young but my dad told me. Since she loved them, she got custody of them. And my dad got custody of me. He moved us to London so he could work. Then just after I got signed my father passed," I heard her pause and sob," and now I live with my manager, Lilly"

This is sad. Poor girl.. Wait did she say Cheshire? That's where Harry grew up! Maybe Harry's family knows something about her.

Listening further into the interview, "I'm sorry to hear that you had a rough life. Do you happen to know the names of your brother and sister?"

"Only my brother. His name was Harry. My sister was Gwen or Jenna or something like that." I gasped. Could it be? No this isn't possible...

Mabel's P.O.V.

"Lilly!!" I yelled throwing up more, "Help GOD DAMNIT"

"CAN YOU WAIT A SECOND." Oh my god stop taking forever it takes two seconds to get some Pepto.

I continued to vomit, most of it going into the toilet... But not all of it.

"It's for you.." She whispered a worried look in her eyes.

"Hello?" My groggy, sick voice said into the phone.

"Great job with the interview, you'll have plenty of those soon enough. What's going on with you? You threw up on the interviewer! Mabel, this behavior is not excepted and if I hear about it again, we'll have a problem. Do you understand?" My boss, Dan, lectured me like I was two. I can make my own decisions. But I wouldn't ever tell them that because I would get fired.

"Yes Dan, I understand. My behavior will be on its best. I'm not feeling good and I'm currently throwing up. Can you please call a doctor?"

"Fine. Tweet something and interact with your fans while you're waiting. Have a good day and I hope you feel better soon."

And with that they hung up. I know it seems like they're so mean, but it's their job. They're trying to make money and I'm helping them and if anything bad gets out, they're blamed and stuff. So I guess I understand. Welp. Time to wait for da doctor. Da love doctor.

No...? Ok..

@MaybayRose: still not feeling well hoping the doctor will tell me what's wrong! :/

I could take a nap.. Did you know naps are good for the brain? Just kidding I'm making that up. Napping actually makes me even more tired. But I love being asleep, it's so peacef-

Why is there ducks quacking? Uhh.. Shit I left the duck cage open. Just kidding I don't have ducks

WAIT THAT MY RINGTONE FOR A MENTION FROM SOMEONE IM FOLLOWING ON TWITTER!!

I slide to unlock my phone, typing in my pass code, which is '4513' meaning Il1D which means I love 1D which means I love One Direction. WHICH IS A SECRET. why am I talking to myself?

@Real_Liam_Payne: @MaybayRose hope you feel better! Stuck with the flu too!

I nearly screamed. THEE LIAM PAYNE TWEETED ME?!

Quack quack quack quack.

TODAY'S MY LUCKY DAY OMG OMG OMG.

I read the DM and fainted.

Lilly's POVA

"MAY? Do you want me to make you some tea before the doctor gets here?" Silence. Hmm she must be really sick. Poor girl,"MABEL?"

Oh god.. What if she puked so much she died. "May dont be messing with me." I warned.

Reaching the bathroom I saw Mabel laying on the ground, her phone in hand. After checking for a pulse, which was there, I checked her phone.

Open was a DM from Liam Payne. I knew she was famous but not this famous. Damn.

Liam: Hey Mabel! I listened to your interview and you seem like a lovely girl, maybe sometime you can meet up with me and the boys? My number is 555-4321 xxx

I started cracking up. She passed out because Liam Payne DMed her. Wow. She's such a fangirl.

DING DONG.

Looks like the doctors here.

************************************

Sorry so short!

Thoughts?

Ideas?

What needs worked on?

Comment?

Vote?