His Legacy

Just a short story to remember him and his wonderful legacy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started the first day if seventh grade. I walked into homeroom. He smiled and winked. From then on everything changed.

In eighth grade we would talk all day. We went to the mall every weekend. We made an effort to have a friendship.

In ninth grade he had a girlfriend and I had a boyfriend. We didn't see each other as much. I missed him.

In tenth grade we drifted apart. I felt like I didn't even know him. We had our own hobbies and our own problems.

In eleventh grade we fought a lot. We lost contact. We didn't talk for ten months.

In twelfth grade we hated each other. We ignored each other. I hated not seeing you.

The last two weeks of high school we quit fighting. We forgave. We made an effort. We started dating. We thought everything was perfect.

When we left the graduation I didn't think I was going to hear the news that you died in car crash on the way home. We had already shared our last kiss, our last hug, and our last moment.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

I wrote this story to prove a point. Cherish every moment you have because you don't know when your last moment is going to be. Sometimes we only have a minute with the ones we love, but an eternity to spend thinking about them.

Follow me on instagram @fishflo13