At The House

You,Rin,and yuir you best friend was at your house wacthing a movie.When the movie was done you and yuir said bye to each other at the door and then rin came."I don't like you talking to her ,why are even friends with her anyway."rin said."First off your not my dad or boyfriend ,so you don't tell me what you
like or don't like.Second she's a great person,yeah she do bad things and hang with wrong people but she turning out to be a good person."Laughing rin close in on you and got closer to your face."Yeah i'm not your dame dad ,but I can be your boyfriend",saying that rin picked you up and throwed you on the sofa."r-r-rin what are you doing"he got closer and closer untill both of your lips connected!Your eyes went wide but start to close as the kiss got deeper and deeper.After he was done rin looked at you like he was about to more than just a kiss,but rin had seen fear in your eyes and stop."man I did again didn't I"rin said his eyes look like tears where about to come out."No no"you said trying to make him happy"you didn't do..."you was cut off by rin"then why,why won't you let me do more than kissing you _______-chan".You looked the other way "I-I-I","I knew it"rin said befor he got up and went to the door"see your tommrow at school and the swiming meet"."if you bother to show up that is"I heard rin said under his breath.That's when you knew you fuck up,big time.