Angelina Palomarez

Name:Angelina Litavia Palomarez
Age:15
Date of Birth(05-03-2000)
Place of birth and Previous residence: Cádiz, Spain.
Parents:
Simón Palomarez(dad)
Reyes Villanueva-Palomarez(mum)

Siblings:
Conrado 'Conor' Palomarez(19)
Benito 'Ben' Palomarez(17)
Valentina 'Val' Palomarez(13)
Renaldo 'Aldo' Palomarez(5)

Grandparents(alive and known):
Evangeline Villanueva

Face claim: Lilimar Hernandez

Biography:
Angelina Litavia Palomarez has lived her whole life in Cádiz, Spain. After her family was threatened and her grandparents were murdered her father Simón decided to move to Bridgeway, which was ranked one of the safest town and not known well. He thought of it as a escape from the threats and trauma. The family members agreed to move to Bridgeway seeing how hurt Simón was and also to not risk each other's lives.
The Palomarez family is a very strict family and Simón can be very strict and he clearly has anger issues. Reyes was raised in Boston and then moved to Spain in her teen years to embrace the culture she grew up in.Simón was raised in NYC and then moved to Spain to move back with his parents. Reyes has a thick Boston accent and Simón has a thick Spanish accent.

Author's Note: First I'll introduce the Palomarez family then I'll introduce the Fabré family. There are a lot of characters in my story, I'm afraid my fingers will bleed. I'll only give you pictures of the character's face claim and for families I'll tell the whole story of the family through one character. I don't want to describe much about the characters cause I want it to be a mystery and I don't want to give too much away.